Search Menu
Menu

Hunger Games Pickup Lines

By Rachel KorowitzMarch 22, 2012
Whether you're hanging in The Seam or you're fending off hordes of Tracker Jackers, there's always room for a little romance. Sweep your fellow tribute off of his or her feet with these pickup lines. I got stabbed in the leg. Wanna hide in this cave... More  →
Hunger Games Pickup Lines

Ender's Game = FILMING

By Scott GreenstoneMarch 22, 2012
Is it true? After ten years of false starts and failures, is the phenomenal novel Ender’s Game going to be made into a movie? According to this chair, it started filming February 27th. We’re both excited and a little worried, especially since it sounds... More  →
Ender's Game = FILMING

20 Questions: The Hunger Games Trivia Quiz

By Rachel KorowitzMarch 22, 2012
Test your encyclopedic knowledge of The Hunger Games with our 20-question quiz! (Lucky for you, it's less of a "fight to the death" sort of thing and more of a "what was that character's name again?" sort of doohicker.) MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR... More  →
 20 Questions: The Hunger Games Trivia Quiz

The Hunger Dreams

By JK PayneMarch 21, 2012
I’m in the rebellion. I’m part of the underground resistance. I’m living in a district of Panem ruled by the capitol with an iron fist. I’m dreaming. We are desperately poor, but with this comes solidarity. My neighbors are my friends, the people I’ve grown up with.... More  →
The Hunger Dreams

Writer Wars AKA the Hunger Games of SparkLife (Oh Yes, THERE WILL BE BLOOD)

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 21, 2012
HOLY DENNIS, has it really been almost a month since the last Writer Wars was published?! I guess I've just been too busy gallivanting around with unspeakably attractive celebrities (I try to drop that tidbit into casual conversation whenever possible, as... More  →
Writer Wars AKA the Hunger Games of SparkLife (Oh Yes, THERE WILL BE BLOOD)

The Lost Districts of Panem

By Chrissie GruebelMarch 21, 2012
Remember that little (spoiler alert!) twist at the end of Catching Fire, when we found out that District 13 actually does exist? Well … um … we hate to reopen old wounds just when you learned to trust again, but there may or may not be... More  →
The Lost Districts of Panem

What to Wear to the Hunger Games Premiere

By ContributorMarch 20, 2012
Nicole-Lyn knows exactly what you'll be wearing on March 22nd at midnight--and it involves a jar of icing.--Sparkitors You love The Hunger Games, dear Sparklers. There’s no shame in it; everyone loves The Hunger Games—you, your mother, your friends, your pet hamster... More  →
What to Wear to the Hunger Games Premiere

Pretty Little Liars Finale TONIGHT: Who Is A?

By Emily WinterMarch 19, 2012
Alright, ya got me: I'm a 12-year-old girl trapped in an old man's body—I've been waiting practically my whole LIFE for tonight's Pretty Little Liars spring finale. Because this is the episode in which A Will Be REVEALED. I'm barfing with... More  →
Pretty Little Liars Finale TONIGHT: Who Is A?

What Will J.K. Rowling's Next Book Be About? Some More Guesses.

By Lucy HutchinsonMarch 19, 2012
If we were J.K. Rowling (and who's to say we're not?) we would veer in a completely different direction with our next book. She probably doesn't want to only be known as the author of a phenomenally successful series of children's books which nevertheless charmed... More  →
What Will J.K. Rowling's Next Book Be About? Some More Guesses.

Rejected Hunger Games Arenas

By Melissa AlbertMarch 16, 2012
Every year in the nation of Panem, the Capitol's Gamemakers devise a venue for the annual Hunger Games, each more grueling than the last. While the only requirement is that they offer plenty of space for mass teen violence, not every blueprint... More  →
Rejected Hunger Games Arenas