Skip over navigation

Mr. Literary Gets Pulled Over

By Miss MarmJanuary 21, 2010
Those of you who liked the first Mr. Literary vid will be pleased to know that the second one is now out! Related post: Your Friend, the Quote Machine... More  →
Mr. Literary Gets Pulled Over

The Coolest Literary Characters

By ContributorJanuary 18, 2010
We're impressed by how much work abby0912 put into this post (and by how much she reads)! —SparkNotes editors If you have not met some of the following literary characters, then you have not experienced so much of the awesomeness available to you. Let’s... More  →
The Coolest Literary Characters

Blogging Eclipse: Part 9

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 14, 2010
Chapter Nine: Target Better Title: Edward and Jacob are BFFs Not much happened in the first 196 pages of this book, as Bella bounced back and forth between Edward and Jacob like some sort of whiny, unhappy tennis ball. So imagine my surprise when Stephenie Meyer unleashes... More  →
Blogging Eclipse: Part 9

Take Your Fictional Love Public

By ContributorJanuary 13, 2010
Fictional love has been a theme on SparkLife ever since this post popped up. Now, iluvfacetouching tells us how to handle these not-so-real relationships. —SparkNotes editors Those who don’t understand fictional crushes think it's insane to be obsessed with characters who aren't... More  →
Take Your Fictional Love Public

Blogging Eclipse: Part 8

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 8, 2010
Chapter Eight: Temper Better Title: Eww! That’s Just Wrong. Sadly, the mission to rescue Bella does not end with Jacob slaying the vampires with an automatic crossbow and an out-of-control tractor trailer. Instead, Bella and Jake go back to his house and walk on the beach.... More  →
Blogging Eclipse: Part 8

Blogging To Kill a Mockingbird: Part 4 (Chapters 5 and 6)

By RamseyJanuary 8, 2010
Chapter Five As the summer moves forward, our three kids continue to hang out. Dill asks Scout to marry him and then, according to the Scout, starts to ignore her. She tries everything she can think of to regain his attention, including beating him up twice,... More  →
Blogging To Kill a Mockingbird: Part 4 (Chapters 5 and 6)

Blogging Eclipse: Part 7

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 25, 2009
Chapter Seven: Unhappy Ending Better Title: Eighteen Pages of Crap Punctuated by Two Pages of Awesome. Dan hesitated at the computer, his breathtaking face unsure how to begin this enchanting blog. "Perhaps I will commence by mocking the opening line of this chapter," Dan muttered quietly. "It... More  →
Blogging Eclipse: Part 7

My Crush Is a Literary Character

By ContributorDecember 22, 2009
Sparklers have written about literary characters they'd love to meet, but a recent rash of posts about fictitious male crushes prompted wildegirl55 to add this post literary characters she'd love to date. Several Sparklers have commented that they'd like to read a post... More  →
My Crush Is a Literary Character

Blogging Eclipse: Part 6

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 17, 2009
Chapter Six: Switzerland Better Title: Kidnapping is Fun for the Whole Family Freedom is so overrated. I was wrong to criticize Edward's manipulative, abusive behavior towards Bella. It's obvious that he's only trying to protect her, and if protecting her means kidnapping her and holding her hostage,... More  →
Blogging Eclipse: Part 6

Blogging To Kill a Mockingbird: Part 3 (Chapter 4)

By RamseyDecember 16, 2009
I’d like to address some angry emails I’ve been getting. Yes, the title of this blog is “Blogging To Kill a Mockingbird.” This doesn’t mean that I am blogging about killing an actual mockingbird. How would that even work? A hit counter attached to some... More  →
Blogging To Kill a Mockingbird: Part 3 (Chapter 4)