Skip over navigation

Hanging Out with Jazzy: Jane Austen Power Couples

By ContributorJune 11, 2010
Jazzy, aka villanous_mwaha, is back, and she's got love on the brain. Also, SPOILER ALERT: Erm, yeah, there will be Jane Austen book plot spoilers. —Sparkitors Jane Austen is one of the most influential and respected romance writers ever to exist. Obviously, she's best... More  →
Hanging Out with Jazzy: Jane Austen Power Couples

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 1

By ContributorJune 11, 2010
Coffinmaker is blogging Bella's favorite book. Will he love it? Let's find out! —Sparkitors To my utmost delight, I will be writing a weekly column wherein I shall relate my experience reading the ancient hallmark of Victorian literature, Wuthering Heights. This discourse,... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 1

The Dating Game: Shakespeare Edition

By Kathryn_WilliamsJune 10, 2010
We've all fallen in love with a literary character or two (Finny 4 Eva... though I am beginning to regret that handcarved chest tattoo). But all relationships have to start somewhere, and if we've learned anything from The Bachelor,... More  →
The Dating Game: Shakespeare Edition

Synchrogirl117's Book Review: The Book Thief

By ContributorJune 4, 2010
This week, synchrogirl117 tackles The Book Thief, by Marcus Zusak. —Sparkitors Meet Death, the narrator of this story. Death isn't scary or mean, as most believe—he's just doing his job collecting souls from dead bodies. Death is working overtime during WWII. He's horrified by the... More  →
Synchrogirl117's Book Review: The Book Thief

Blogging Eclipse: Part 27 (The End!)

By Dan_BergsteinJune 1, 2010
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Needs Better Title: The Incredible Sulk A certain character in this book isn't handling a relationship very well. Guess which one. (Hint: It's not Conner.) Poor Bella is double-sad after she dumped Jacob. But since they weren't really going out, this was less a dump... More  →
Blogging Eclipse: Part 27 (The End!)

Synchrogirl117's Book Review: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

By ContributorMay 27, 2010
We love The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society! Good pick, synchrogirl117! —Sparkitors I have a confession to make. Technically I'm re-reading this book. The first time I read it was for my mom's book club. I usually stay away from her book clubs,... More  →
Synchrogirl117's Book Review: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

No Blogging Eclipse 'Til Tuesday

By SparkLifeMay 27, 2010
OUCH! You just burst our eardrums with your weeping in agony/shrieking in anguish/gasping in disbelief! Yes, yes, we know it's shocking, but Lieutenant Lasermind is a mere mortal, and like other humans, he sometimes has travel problems that prevent him from posting. Check in on Tuesday, when... More  →
No Blogging Eclipse 'Til Tuesday

The Arthurian Candidates

By ContributorMay 26, 2010
Pizza_dog54—that doesn't seem like the type of nickname a Arthurian expert would have, does it? Well, the world of full of surprises. —Sparkitors We have all heard about King Arthur. He’s the guy who pulled the sword from the stone (it was actually an... More  →
The Arthurian Candidates

Blogging Eclipse: Part 26

By Dan_BergsteinMay 20, 2010
Chapter Twenty-Six: Ethics Better Title: I Wonder What Emmett is Doing I'm going to make this quick because we all want to hurry the heck out of Eclipse and get to Breaking Dawn, where I'm told everything makes perfect sense and I shall have nothing to criticize.... More  →
Blogging Eclipse: Part 26

Blogging Eclipse: Part 25

By Dan_BergsteinMay 14, 2010
Chapter Twenty-Five: Mirror Better Title: Why Are There Still Three Chapters Left? The chapter begins with Bella feeling sad about something and Edward ripping up whatever is left of Victoria. Eddie prepares a fire to burn the remains, and Seth brings over the chunks of Riley he... More  →
Blogging Eclipse: Part 25