Skip over navigation

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 8

By ContributorAugust 5, 2010
We keep waiting for CoffinMaker to throw the book down and take up rollerskating instead, but he's still going. And this installment cracked us the H up. —Sparkitors Hindley's having a baby! Nelly says she skipped to the end of the summer, so she... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 8

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 6

By Dan_BergsteinJuly 29, 2010
Chapter Six: Distractions Better Title: Disregard That Last Chapter…And Most of the First Three Books Before we begin, you should know that Stephenie Meyer uses the word "sex" twice in this chapter. Upon reading the scandalous word, I became so worked up that I joined a gang,... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 6

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 7

By ContributorJuly 29, 2010
This week, CoffinMaker blogs Wuthering Heights while on vacation. Now that's what we call a dedicated Sparkler. —Sparkitors Guess what? There's ballistic applesauce in this chapter! Ballistic applesauce is probably one of the most awesome things around besides bagels. Teehee! Bagels! Ba—ba—bahahahagels! Okay, sorry. (Bagels.) At the... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 7

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 5

By Dan_BergsteinJuly 23, 2010
Chapter Five: Isle Esme Better Title: Tee-hee For the first dozen or so pages of this chapter, I wasn't sure if Bella and Edward had sex, or if they spent their wedding night playing rigorous street hockey. But then all is revealed, in a roundabout, convoluted manner.... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 5

Fairy Tales for Teens

By ContributorJuly 22, 2010
Thanks for the recommendations, Aroha999! Now we can finally stop reading Little Red Riding Hood over and over!— Sparkitors Remember when your mom used to read you a bedtime story every night before tucking you in? Remember the epic... More  →
Fairy Tales for Teens

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 6

By ContributorJuly 22, 2010
CoffinMaker is blogging Bella's favorite book, Wuthering Heights. We like Coffin's version better than the original. —Sparkitors [Sniffles.] Awww, Hindley grew up fast. Too fast. One chapter he's sadistically throwing things at Heathcliff, the next he's sadistically throwing things at Heathcliff and he has a... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 6

A Sparkler's Favorite Fantasy Series

By ContributorJuly 21, 2010
All of these series sound totally awesome, Trinica—we're going to have to hit the books!— Sparkitors Anyone who knows me would call me an avid reader (they would NOT call me an awesome ninja chick, but I'm working on that). I... More  →
A Sparkler's Favorite Fantasy Series

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 4

By Dan_BergsteinJuly 15, 2010
Chapter Four: Gesture Better Title: The Return of the King This chapter focuses on Bella's desire to have a human special hug. But everyone is telling her it's a bad idea. Her response: "Up yours, losers! I do what I want, when I want. Holler!" She's such... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 4

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 3

By Dan_BergsteinJuly 8, 2010
Chapter Three: Big Day Better Title: Nice Day For a Slight Wedding This chapter begins with Duncan, prince of the Falcon-Men, declaring war on the Tree Serpents. Mortur, son of Halifor and leader of the Tree Serpents, continues his march to the West, where Lisa the Cackle-Maiden... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 3

My Crush is a Harry Potter Character: PART 2

By ContributorJuly 8, 2010
Yesterday's post may have left a few of the most crush-worthy HP characters out in the cold, but HarryPotterLoverGrL gives them the dreamboat street cred they're due! And get excited: Part 3, featuring even more magical HP... More  →
My Crush is a Harry Potter Character: PART 2