Skip over navigation

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 12

By Dan_BergsteinSeptember 9, 2010
Chapter Twelve: Some People Just Don't Grasp the Concept of "Unwelcome" Bella's Title: Fragile Fragility Seth and Jacob are still patrolling the Cullen property, looking for the suddenly evil werewolves. Again, it's not explained why Emmett and Jasper aren't helping out. I'm not sure what they're... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 12

Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 2

By Emily WinterSeptember 8, 2010
You may not know about The SparkNotes Teen Novel Awards, so I'll tell you. Every month, I bestow a burrito-sized-and-shaped award upon my mouth for reading more teen novels than any other non-teen in the universe ever, weather permitting. But now I have to read Pride... More  →
Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 2

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 11

By Dan_BergsteinSeptember 2, 2010
Chapter Eleven: The Two Things at the Very Top of My Things-I-Never-Want-To-Do-List Bella's Title: Blah Blah Blah Dreams Blah Blah This chapter picks up where the last chapter left off, as Jacob tries to defy Sam's order to kill the Cullens, Bella, and the unborn Optimus... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 11

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 12

By ContributorSeptember 2, 2010
Coffinmaker's joke to non-joke ratio continues to astound us. —Sparkitors Chapter XII Death! Elopement! Drama! Action! Sickness! Rabbits that look like kittens! Rats that look like Heidi Montag! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Wuthering Heights has it all. Catherine was being sick in the last chapter, and... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 12

Voldemort Is Sort of Hilarious

By ContributorSeptember 1, 2010
merlinsbaggiestYfronts, there's really nothing to say here except: BAHAHAHAHA —Sparkitors Don’t get me wrong, I’m a total Harry Potter fanatic—but sometimes, I truly do wonder about that Voldemort character. He’s supposed to be... More  →
Voldemort Is Sort of Hilarious

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 10

By Dan_BergsteinAugust 27, 2010
Chapter Ten: Why Didn't I Just Walk Away? Oh Right, Because I'm an Idiot. Bella's Title: Delicate Delicateness Dear Bella Swan-Cullen, You don't know me, but I wanted to wish you the best of luck with your pregnancy. You are brilliant and wise, and the way you defy... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 10

Blogging Pride and Prejudice (as if it Were a Teen Novel): Part 1

By Emily WinterAugust 27, 2010
Jane Austen's masterpiece, Pride and Prejudice, looks terrible, and I am going to cross my arms and scowl until—what's that you say? If I don't read it, I'll get fired?!? Well then, Jane Austen's masterpiece, Pride and Prejudice, looks terrific, like a beautiful literary blanket... More  →
Blogging Pride and Prejudice (as if it Were a Teen Novel): Part 1

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 11

By ContributorAugust 27, 2010
We're so happy about the violence! Erm, we mean, because CoffinMaker really wanted some. —Sparkitors Chapter XI There's MAN VIOLENCE in this chapter! And Man Threats! And Man Guns and Man Shovels and Man Houses and other Manly things for men of manliness! Nelly is getting... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 11

Stupid Questions about The Lord of the Rings

By Dan_BergsteinAugust 26, 2010
“One ring to rule them all. One ring to find them. One ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.” What? If you’ve been following my Twitter and Facebook ramblings, you know that during the past few weeks I have revisited The Lord of... More  →
Stupid Questions about The Lord of the Rings

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 9

By Dan_BergsteinAugust 20, 2010
Chapter Nine: Sure as Hell Didn't See That One Coming Bella's Title: Shadows of the Inamorata Passioned into the Shadows of Lust We're still in the mind of Jacob, and I like his gutsy attitude, but I question his tactics. He wants to kill the Cullens, especially... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 9