Skip over navigation

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 20

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 4, 2010
Chapter 20: New Better Title: Baby? What Baby? Bella is a fantastic mother, one who puts her child's safety ahead of all else, even if it means self-sacrifice and hardship. (Sarcasm Hand.) Bella is a horrible mother, one who would much rather make out with boys and... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 20

Synchogirl117's Book Review: The Maze Runner

By ContributorNovember 4, 2010
You had us at "Mockingjay," synchrogirl117! –Sparkitors You know those annoying ads that pop up on the sides of your Facebook page telling you about things you might like? Sometimes, they’re totally correct! The other day, one of them read, "Love More  →
Synchogirl117's Book Review: The Maze Runner

Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 10

By Emily WinterNovember 4, 2010
Volume of the Second, Chapters 9-12 Lizzy is still on vacation at Charlotte and Mr. Collins' house. For five weeks! Five weeks isn't a vacation; it's a forever. I pretty much forgot everything that happened before Mr. Collins' house, including what his house is called. All I... More  →
Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 10

Pick-up Styles of the Literary and Famous

By Melissa AlbertNovember 1, 2010
Ever wondered how Edgar Allan Poe would've asked you to the school dance, were he not too busy marrying his cousin and dying mysteriously decades before you were born? We all know how Stephenie Meyer would do it (she'd boil a bunny rabbit and present... More  →

A Video Message to Sparklers

By Emily WinterNovember 1, 2010
If there's one thing we love around here, it's creatively geeking out about literature. We've tweeted Shakespeare, seen Facebook updates from Moby Dick characters, and now... WE RAP THE SCARLET LETTER. And be "we," we mean...erm...well, Sparklers, there's someone we want to introduce... More  →
A Video Message to Sparklers

Percy Jackson Vs. Harry Potter

By ContributorNovember 1, 2010
In her last post, friendlydragonette pitted Star Wars against Lord of the Rings. This time around, it's the Boy Wizard against the Lightning Thief—who ya gonna choose?—Sparkitors Do you remember last time? Well, that was nothing compared to this.... More  →

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 17

By ContributorOctober 29, 2010

Coffinmaker's first post on the new and improved SparkLife. Hooray! —Sparkitors

Action-packed chapter, my friends! I mean, you know we've all been waiting for Heathcliff to leap into a vat of acid while wrangling with—well, better not give out too much at the beginning. And

... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 17

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 19

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 28, 2010
Chapter Nineteen: Burning Better Title: I Wonder What's On TV Because Jacob is now a pervert and presumably took Optimus Beyonce on a date to Babies R Us to buy her a new bib that reads "Puppy Love," the book shifts focus and we once again are... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 19

15 Reasons George Knightley Is the Best Austen Hero

By ContributorOctober 28, 2010
We can't be held responsible for what happens in the comments, LiviaLight. –Sparkitors When I first started reading Jane Austen, I went with the flow and became a Darcy fan. But now that I’m older and more mature, I’ve changed my mind. Prepare... More  →
15 Reasons George Knightley Is the Best Austen Hero

Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 9

By Emily WinterOctober 27, 2010
Volume of the Second Chapters 5-8 Well, Mr. Collins is a butt. Lizzy doesn't know how her buddy Charlotte can handle being married to him. I don't know how Charlotte can handle being married to him WHILE being a werewolf AND having to resist the temptation to... More  →
Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 9