Skip over navigation

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 15

By ContributorOctober 8, 2010
This is Coffinmaker's blog. Seriously, how do you not know this by now? —Sparkitors You know what? I think I'm finally beginning to understand Heathcliff and Cathy's way of thinking. Just kidding! I'll never be able to understand these two, at least while polar bears... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 15

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 16

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 7, 2010
Chapter Sixteen: Too-Much-Information Alert Bella's Title: I Make Up Ridiculous Names Because I'm So Darn Precious Guess what. More patrol running! For the zillionth time in this book, Jacob, Leah, and Seth run patrols. The Jake-ster is leading his pack east, making sure that it's safe for... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 16

Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 6

By Emily WinterOctober 6, 2010
Chapters 16-18 MR. WICKHAM! Mr. Wickham is a guy who snuck into a previous chapter who I completely ignored. I had NO idea this dude was going to come in and muck things up in ways that are too complicated for baby geniuses, too jossipy for Jossip Jirl... More  →
 Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 6

How to Pick Up Any Guy with the Perfect Book

By Lauren PassellOctober 5, 2010
Need a new way to pick up guys? Here are some awesome, nerd-tastic ways to score dudes without having to embarrass yourself by using a cheesy pick-up line. All you have to do is carry around the right book, say the right thing, and start to... More  →
How to Pick Up Any Guy with the Perfect Book

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 15

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 1, 2010
Chapter Fifteen: Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Bella's Title: Pain Clouds Human-vampire hybrid babies have 24 chromosomal pairs. This explains everything! Humans have 23 and vampires have 25. The baby would obviously take the average of its two parents. That's just science, plain and simple.... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 15

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 14

By ContributorSeptember 30, 2010
Coffinmaker's column is back! And this week, we've got a special knife-gun-y pic from blacktophat! —Sparkitors First, let me apologize to all my faithful readers for not posting for THREE DING-DARN WEEKS. Truth is, I've been something of a thespian since I... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 14

Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 5

By Emily WinterSeptember 29, 2010
Chapters 12-15 The giant co-ed sleepover party at the Bingley house is over. Don't have a meltdown. The sleepover turned out to be a bust! I'm glad it's over! There was no kissing, no Truth or Dare, no Pin the Tail on the Darcy, no putting Caroline... More  →
Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 5

Prince Charming: Hunger Games Edition

By ContributorSeptember 27, 2010
If you think about it, you can solve most of life's problems with composite literary characters. Right,  japannah17? —Sparkitors Chessmedalist's article about Post-Potter Depression turned my thoughts to my own post-Hunger Games depression. Fanfic helps, but Mockingjay just came out.... More  →
Prince Charming: Hunger Games Edition

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 14

By Dan_BergsteinSeptember 23, 2010
Chapter Fourteen: You Know Things Are Bad When You feel Guilty For Being Rude to Vampires Bella's Title: Mournful Sadness River Yes! On page 269 (the second page of the chapter), directly in the middle of the page, Stephenie Meyer mentions jet packs! Jacob is telling us... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 14

Books You Can Read with Your Younger Sibs

By ContributorSeptember 23, 2010
synchrogirl117 sounds like a really nice older sister. Nothing like the ed editing her work! —Sparkitors I've always loved to read, so it's hard for me to believe that there ARE people who don't like reading! (I know. I was shocked, too.) Unfortunately, my little... More  →
Books You Can Read with Your Younger Sibs