Skip over navigation

Unwhole: Chapter 2

By ContributorJanuary 17, 2011
Here at the office, we're all hooked on our very first Sparkler fiction novel, Unwhole, by DarkLite808. Hope you like Chapter 2 as much as we did! —Sparkitors “Princess! Wake up! Princess Delilah!” Someone breathed in my ear. Annoyed, and still half asleep,... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 2

The Jane Austen Dating School: Don't Pull a Jane Bennet

By ContributorJanuary 14, 2011
enthusiasm&austen is taking lessons from Jane Austen characters to find her soul mate. Awesome, right? —Sparkitors “But when a young lady is to be a heroine, the perverseness of forty surrounding families cannot prevent her. Something must and will happen to throw a hero... More  →
The Jane Austen Dating School: Don't Pull a Jane Bennet

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 30

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 13, 2011
Chapter Thirty: Irresistible Better Title: A Festival of Face Touching Way back in Blogging New Moon: Part 13, I wrote, "If I complete these blogs by 2010, SparkNotes is going to throw me a roller skating party. Which is an odd choice, since I can't roller skate.... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 30

Unwhole: Chapter 1

By ContributorJanuary 13, 2011
We're dipping a toe in fiction with Sparkler DarkLite808's highly-addictive story, Unwhole. Let us know what you think! —Sparkitors Chapter One: It was late. I shouldn’t be sneaking out. But I know that if I don’t go out now, I’ll never get to... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 1

Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 15

By Emily WinterJanuary 12, 2011
Volume of the Third, Chapters 9-12 The newly wed Lydia and Wickham come home to the Bennets. Mrs. Bennet is pretty stoked, and lines up vuvuzelas and tambourines for her whole family to blow and play when Lydia opens the door. But nobody blows, and nobody plays,... More  →
Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 15

Most Annoying Literary Characters

By ContributorJanuary 12, 2011
PurpleBookie has got a bone to pick with Nancy Drew.—Sparkitors One of the greatest things about reading is the characters you're introduced to; think of all the fictional people that you've grow to love and adore over the years! On... More  →
Most Annoying Literary Characters

One Year, 100 Books: A New Sparkler Series!

By ContributorJanuary 11, 2011
Lonks the Writer is about to take on a huge literary challenge; think you can keep up?—Sparkitors Confession: I like to read. I know, I know: a Sparkler who likes to read?! I'm sure you've never heard that one... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: A New Sparkler Series!

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 29

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 7, 2011
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Defection Better Title: And the Dish Ran Away with the Loon. (Jasper's the dish.) The first sentence of this chapter should have been the final sentence of the entire series: "We sat there all night long, statues of horror and grief, and Alice never came back." Now... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 29

More Ways to Pick Up Any Guy With the Perfect Book

By Lauren PassellJanuary 6, 2011
We promised we'd tell you how to pick up any guy with the perfect book, but unfortunately for stereotyping, not all guys fit into our neat categories. So we made more categories! Here are more awesome, nerd-tastic ways to score dudes with the books... More  →
More Ways to Pick Up Any Guy With the Perfect Book

Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 14

By Emily WinterJanuary 5, 2011
Volume of the Third, Chapters 5-8 Lizzy Bennet ends her vacation early and rushes home to be with her family. Her family is in shambles because her little sister Lydia went out for milkshakes with a handsome young man and never came back. Actually, the Bennets don't... More  →
Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 14