Skip over navigation

Dear Albert: Straight and Ugly

By Emily WinterJune 17, 2011
If you’ve been reading my column, I can’t thank you enough. It’s been a while, and you might be wondering what happened when Anna Ingram, aka Smart Amazing Brunette of My Dreams, walked into the journalism classroom. It was just me and Braden, the editor in... More  →
Dear Albert: Straight and Ugly

Blogging Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Part 5

By Dan_BergsteinJune 17, 2011
Chapter Thirteen: The Very Secret Diary Better Title: It's Almost Giant Spider Time! Giant spiders! Giant spiders! Giant spiders! I love giant spiders, or gi-ders as I call them. Gi-ders! Gi-ders! Gi-ders! (Not to be confused with bi-ders, or bisexual spiders. They're nice too, but in a different... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Part 5

Holding On: Chapter 11

By ContributorJune 17, 2011
In the last chapter of willwriteforhearts riveting story, Nick was on a tricky movie date and Alice might have found a friend in Annie—but both teens are struggling with the eerie and inexplicable presence of their ghostly father.—Sparkitors “This is just getting... More  →
Holding On: Chapter 11

WILL THERE BE ANOTHER HARRY POTTER BOOK?!?

By Chelsea DaggerJune 16, 2011
Harry Potter, the boy who Accio'd our hearts right out of our chests, might literally be rising from the metaphorical dead. TRY NOT TO BARF FROM THE EXCITEMENT. THIS website, bearing JK Rowling's signature, appeared recently, as did a YouTube  announcement... More  →
WILL THERE BE ANOTHER HARRY POTTER BOOK?!?

Which Hunger Games Guy Is Hottest?

By Chelsea DaggerJune 16, 2011
I'm just going to say what all you cowards won't: the dreamiest guy in the Hunger Games series, hands down, is President Snow. Those bleeding mouth-sores? YES, PLEASE. But not everyone shares my impeccable taste in menfolk, so we'll open up the field to some... More  →
Which Hunger Games Guy Is Hottest?

Books for Beach Bums

By ContributorJune 15, 2011
Wondering what to read this summer? Courtney Guth has great suggestions. —Sparkitors Nothing compares to the feeling of sand beneath your toes, warm sun on your brow, and a good book in your hands. In my opinion, the beach and reading go together like... More  →
Books for Beach Bums

Everlost

By ContributorJune 13, 2011
Lonks tackles another Shusterman book—and thankfully, this one sounds a lot less terrifying.—Sparkitors Book #37: Everlost Author: Neil Shusterman Reason for Reading: I really enjoyed Unwind, but a lot of Sparklers told me that it was not Shusterman’s best work. Then,... More  →
Everlost

Blogging Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Part 4

By Dan_BergsteinJune 10, 2011
Chapter Ten: The Rogue Bludger Better Title: If a Baker is One Who Bakes, Wouldn't Someone Who Makes Bones Be Called a…Um…Never Mind. Shark Force Omega's goal for these three chapters is to use Polyjuice Potion and infiltrate the Slytherin common room so they can interrogate Malfoy... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Part 4

Talking in Code

By ContributorJune 8, 2011
Scott-Free is blogging the famous dating guide, THE RULES. But is Rule #6 taking it too far? —Sparkitors This post is dedicated to Flynn Rider, the one who taught me the smolder. Obviously it’s easy to charm women with a face like this, but when... More  →
Talking in Code

Nine Days a Queen: The Very Short Life and Reign of Lady Jane Grey

By ContributorJune 7, 2011
Lonks is already on book 36! This girl is CRUISIN'!—Sparkitors Book #36: Nine Days a Queen: The Very Short Life and Reign of Lady Jane Grey Author: Ann Rinaldi Reason for Reading: I mentioned my love for... More  →
Nine Days a Queen: The Very Short Life and Reign of Lady Jane Grey