Skip over navigation

My Crush Is a Twilight Character

By ContributorNovember 26, 2010
Vaneskera’s life is Twilight, and she doesn’t care what you think. –Sparkitors Yeah, yeah, I can hear you scoffing at me already, you and your superior literary tastes and your Dan Bergstein love. I’m not going to try to defend myself, I just think... More  →
My Crush Is a Twilight Character

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 23

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 25, 2010
Chapter Twenty-Three: Memories Better Title: Make It Stop We learn that Baby Optimus loves to bite Jacob and... Enough! If this book doesn't develop a plot soon, I will eat my own teeth! If you're wondering why I'm in a particularly cranky mood, it's because the last chapter ended... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 23

Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 11

By Emily WinterNovember 24, 2010
Volume of the Second, Chapters 13-16 A man in a cheeseburger costume usurped my pants. It's a long story, but this accounts for my two-week P&P hiatus. Since I haven't posted in a few weeks, let's do a quick review: My old pants were purple, and they... More  →
Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 11

The Best Books for Vacation Reading

By ContributorNovember 24, 2010
Listen to Adispark’s excellent tips on vacation reading, just in time for the long holiday weekend. Major props for the Kelly Link recommendation! –Sparkitors If your favorite book is a large-print, hardcover copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, or the... More  →
The Best Books for Vacation Reading

Blogging The Scarlet Letter: Part 3

By ContributorNovember 22, 2010
wakwy wakwy wakwy... we love saying her name in our head. Also Sparklers, we highly recommend reading this post. —Sparkitors Chapter 4 Hester is freaking out. She’s so agitated about seeing that shrivel-y guy (I'm calling him Bob) that the prison... More  →
Blogging The Scarlet Letter: Part 3

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 22

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 19, 2010
Chapter Twenty-Two: Promised Better Title: Look Who's Talking I want Ms. Meyer to explain Renesmee more clearly, because the baby is a one big contradiction. Bella and Edward go on and on telling us that she is equal parts both of them. She has Edward's facial features,... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 22

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 20

By ContributorNovember 19, 2010
20 weeks of Wuthering Heights?! Coffinmaker, we think you just made Bella smile. —Sparkitors Chapters XXIV-XXV Dead Cathy's daughter Cathy is getting more and more worldly by the moment. In the last chapter, she was engaging in a not-so-long-distance relationship, and now she's sneaking out... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 20

Blogging The Scarlet Letter: Part 2

By ContributorNovember 15, 2010
Wakwy's back to tell us about part two of sudsy soap drama (right?) The Scarlet Letter. –Sparkitors So, Hester (nickname suggestions? I get the feeling we’re going to hear a lot about her) is still standing in front of the townspeople, on cruel display, when she... More  →
Blogging The Scarlet Letter: Part 2

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 19

By ContributorNovember 12, 2010
Coffinmaker, we snort-laughed twice! —Sparkitors Chapters XXI-XXIII Gah! Heathcliff has a new evil plan! Maybe he just had this plan all along and I just realized it, but... Basically, he wants his son Linton to marry Cathy Junior, which is pretty iffy in and of... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 19

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 21

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 11, 2010
Chapter Twenty-One: First Hunt Better Title: The Amazing Adventures of Super Bella and Her Sidekick, Lullaby Lad Thirsty Bella must kill her first wild animal, and Edward wants to show her how it's done in this bloody and bloody confusing chapter. I still question Edward and Bella's... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 21