Skip over navigation

Voldemort Is Sort of Hilarious

By ContributorSeptember 1, 2010
merlinsbaggiestYfronts, there's really nothing to say here except: BAHAHAHAHA —Sparkitors Don’t get me wrong, I’m a total Harry Potter fanatic—but sometimes, I truly do wonder about that Voldemort character. He’s supposed to be... More  →
Voldemort Is Sort of Hilarious

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 10

By Dan_BergsteinAugust 27, 2010
Chapter Ten: Why Didn't I Just Walk Away? Oh Right, Because I'm an Idiot. Bella's Title: Delicate Delicateness Dear Bella Swan-Cullen, You don't know me, but I wanted to wish you the best of luck with your pregnancy. You are brilliant and wise, and the way you defy... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 10

Blogging Pride and Prejudice (as if it Were a Teen Novel): Part 1

By Emily WinterAugust 27, 2010
Jane Austen's masterpiece, Pride and Prejudice, looks terrible, and I am going to cross my arms and scowl until—what's that you say? If I don't read it, I'll get fired?!? Well then, Jane Austen's masterpiece, Pride and Prejudice, looks terrific, like a beautiful literary blanket... More  →
Blogging Pride and Prejudice (as if it Were a Teen Novel): Part 1

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 11

By ContributorAugust 27, 2010
We're so happy about the violence! Erm, we mean, because CoffinMaker really wanted some. —Sparkitors Chapter XI There's MAN VIOLENCE in this chapter! And Man Threats! And Man Guns and Man Shovels and Man Houses and other Manly things for men of manliness! Nelly is getting... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 11

Stupid Questions about The Lord of the Rings

By Dan_BergsteinAugust 26, 2010
“One ring to rule them all. One ring to find them. One ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.” What? If you’ve been following my Twitter and Facebook ramblings, you know that during the past few weeks I have revisited The Lord of... More  →
Stupid Questions about The Lord of the Rings

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 9

By Dan_BergsteinAugust 20, 2010
Chapter Nine: Sure as Hell Didn't See That One Coming Bella's Title: Shadows of the Inamorata Passioned into the Shadows of Lust We're still in the mind of Jacob, and I like his gutsy attitude, but I question his tactics. He wants to kill the Cullens, especially... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 9

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 10

By ContributorAugust 19, 2010
Coffinmaker had a bit of trouble this week, but he pulled it together in the end. —Sparkitors PROCRASTINATION. It is a terrible thing, ladies and gentlemen, and I will come right out and say that it was hard to write this post. Yes,... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 10

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 8

By Dan_BergsteinAugust 13, 2010
Chapter Eight: Waiting for the Damn Fight to Start Already Bella's Title: Concupiscence Jacob! The middle section of this book shifts focus, and instead of listening to Bella yap about how her life is worse than hell despite the fact that she gets everything she wants,... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 8

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 9

By ContributorAugust 12, 2010
Coffinmaker is blogging Wuthering Heights. Zing! —Sparkitors I have a question for everyone reading this: if you could read a book narrated by anybody in the world, real or imagined, who would you pick? For me it would probably be any of the More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 9

If I Rewrote Twilight

By ContributorAugust 11, 2010
quirky*ghost is AWESSSSSSSOME! We love "kick in the nuggets." —Sparkitors Ah, Twilight, how I loathe you. I cannot begin to number the times I have wished that you had never been written. This was, of course, before I realized that you contain the power... More  →
If I Rewrote Twilight