Skip over navigation

Do You Fit These Dating Stereotypes?

By ContributorJuly 19, 2011
Chapter 10 of BLOGGING THE RULES is alllll stereotypes. How many of them does Scott-Free think are true? Read on to find out! —Sparkitors Rule #10: How to Act on Dates 4 Through Commitment Time. “On the first three dates, you showed up and acted... More  →
Do You Fit These Dating Stereotypes?

House: Possibly the Creepiest Book Ever

By ContributorJuly 19, 2011
Lonks is almost halfway to her goal—but will she survive this horror story?—Sparkitors Book #46: House Authors: Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti Reason for Reading: My brother has been pestering me to read this book for a while, but the very idea of... More  →
House: Possibly the Creepiest Book Ever

Blogging Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

By Dan_BergsteinJuly 15, 2011
Chapter Seven: The Boggart in the Wardrobe Better Title: The "Boggart" in the "Wardrobe." (Doesn't that sound like a euphemism?) Lupin is moving up on my list of favorite characters, and not just because I have an affinity for were-culture. This chapter features the famous Boggart scene, in... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

The End is Nigh: A Tribute to Harry Potter

By ContributorJuly 14, 2011
Amy, we couldn't have said it better ourselves. Thanks for everything, Harry!—Sparkitors For close to nine years, Harry Potter has been an integral part of my life. It has been the one constant through my roller coaster ride of an existence. It has... More  →
The End is Nigh: A Tribute to Harry Potter

Everwild

By ContributorJuly 13, 2011
Lonks reviews another Shusterman novel—she just can't get enough of his paranormal thrillers!—Sparkitors Book #45: Everwild (The Skinjacker Trilogy, Book #2) Author: Neil Shusterman Reason for Reading: I really liked the other Shusterman novels I’ve read and the end... More  →
Everwild

Shutter Island: Is The Book Better Than the Movie?

By ContributorJuly 13, 2011

Nicole—Lyn is on a book-reviewin' tear, and no one can stop her.—Sparkitors

In today’s society, television and movies tend to be more popular than books. Whether or not that’s an acceptable occurrence is actually a semi-important question, and semi-important questions

... More  →
Shutter Island: Is The Book Better Than the Movie?

Have You Named Your Babies Yet?

By ContributorJuly 12, 2011
Scott-Free is blogging the dating book THE RULES. But this week's rule isn't so much a rule as a series of words that don't help anyone at all. Let's see if Scott can make sense of this... —Sparkitors Rule #9: How to Act on... More  →
Have You Named Your Babies Yet?

3 Reasons The Hunger Games Is Just Like Twilight

By ContributorJuly 12, 2011
alexsarcastic221 makes a claim that just might start a war. Whose side will you be on?—Sparkitors

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!!! Put that arrow down and back away from the tracker jacker nest! I promise that I am a

... More  →
3 Reasons The Hunger Games Is Just Like Twilight

Harry Potter Is An Annoying Prat

By ContributorJuly 11, 2011
Starkidette thinks The Chosen One is getting a little too big for his britches.—Sparkitors Sometimes, the Boy Who Lived annoys the crap out of me. Hey, stop looking at me like that. Don’t throw that heavy object at me, put it down. I’M ALLERGIC... More  →
Harry Potter Is An Annoying Prat

Uncommon Criminals (Plus 5 Reasons Ally Carter is a Great YA Author!)

By ContributorJuly 11, 2011
Book #44: Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society, #2) Author: Ally Carter Reason for Reading: I love love LOVE LOVE Ally Carter’s books. I have been a fan of hers since day one. I read the first book in her Gallagher Girls... More  →
Uncommon Criminals (Plus 5 Reasons Ally Carter is a Great YA Author!)