Skip over navigation

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 18 (Revisited)

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 21, 2010
Chapter Eighteen: There Are No Words For This Bella's Title: Who Wants to Date My Baby? Let's try this again. It's going to be tough blogging this chapter, because when I finished reading it, I threw it so hard it became embedded in the wall. Then I burned... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 18 (Revisited)

Blogging Breaking Dan: Part 18

Chapter Eighteen: There Are No Words For This No. Murmurs: It doesn't matter. Mutters: What's the point? Prediction: Stephenie Meyer drives to me house, knocks on my door, and kicks me in the crotch while pouring broken glass into my mouth and shoving fire ants in my ears.... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dan: Part 18

Get Your Novel Published (By Tomorrow!)

Writing a book is hard. Getting it published is easy. Barnes and Noble has unveiled the PubIt! program, an online application that will take your short story about frogs or your epic novel about big frogs and publish it as an e-book for... More  →
Get Your Novel Published (By Tomorrow!)

A Hardcore LOTR Fan Compares The Books To The Movies

By ContributorOctober 21, 2010
Even your username proves what a true fan you are, LOTR_junkie6! —Sparkitors Here's the truth: I’m addicted to Lord of the Rings. Yep, I’m one of those crazy wears-mithril-armor-and-carries-elven-ropes-of-hithlain-everywhere raging fans. (Actually, that's not entirely... More  →

Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 8

By Emily WinterOctober 20, 2010
Volume of the Second Chapters 1-4 Volume of the second! My boss says lots of juicy stuff happens in P&PV2: Intergalactic Downfall. I dunno. Sounds pretty boring to me. Let's see here... Jane gets a letter from Caroline Bingley saying that the Bingleys are officially settled in... More  →
Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 8

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 16

By ContributorOctober 15, 2010
This is Coffinmaker's hilarious blog, yo. —Sparkitors Guess what number I wrote today for the musical version of Wuthering Heights? It's my favorite number so far, because in it, a bunch of little munchkins climb out from behind Wuthering Heights and start singing. Munchkins: Ding... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 16

What Literary Characters Would Be for Halloween

By Lauren PassellOctober 15, 2010
Do you have your Halloween costume yet? Jay Gatsby does. And do does Edmund Penvensie, Pollyanna, The Three Musketeers, and Holden Caulfield. (Well maybe not Holden Caulfield.) This list of what we think literary characters would be for Halloween is for you to enjoy. And,... More  →
What Literary Characters Would Be for Halloween

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 17

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 14, 2010
Chapter Seventeen: What Do I Look Like? The Wizard of Oz? You Need a Brain? You Need a Heart? Go Ahead. Take Mine. Take Everything I have. Bella's Title: The Dark Evening Gives Way to a Shimmering [BLURGH!] Sorry, I Just Vomited Up Blood Jacob is... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 17

The Best Scary Stories to Read on Halloween

By ContributorOctober 14, 2010
peaceonearth34 shares her fantastic picks for fall reading! —Sparkitors The days are getting shorter, stores are stocking up on candy and pumpkin pie poptarts, and people are beginning to hang black and orange decorations around their homes.... More  →
The Best Scary Stories to Read on Halloween

5 Things You Should Never Say to an Avid Reader

By ContributorOctober 13, 2010
Thanks for sharing these rules with the world, Liesline. Readers everywhere owe you one! —Sparkitors All avid readers know that within our elite group, there exists a code that must not be broken. Unfortunately, not everyone is familiar with the rules about die-hard... More  →
5 Things You Should Never Say to an Avid Reader