Skip over navigation

The Arthurian Candidates

By ContributorMay 26, 2010
Pizza_dog54—that doesn't seem like the type of nickname a Arthurian expert would have, does it? Well, the world of full of surprises. —Sparkitors We have all heard about King Arthur. He’s the guy who pulled the sword from the stone (it was actually an... More  →
The Arthurian Candidates

Blogging Eclipse: Part 26

By Dan_BergsteinMay 20, 2010
Chapter Twenty-Six: Ethics Better Title: I Wonder What Emmett is Doing I'm going to make this quick because we all want to hurry the heck out of Eclipse and get to Breaking Dawn, where I'm told everything makes perfect sense and I shall have nothing to criticize.... More  →
Blogging Eclipse: Part 26

Blogging Eclipse: Part 25

By Dan_BergsteinMay 14, 2010
Chapter Twenty-Five: Mirror Better Title: Why Are There Still Three Chapters Left? The chapter begins with Bella feeling sad about something and Edward ripping up whatever is left of Victoria. Eddie prepares a fire to burn the remains, and Seth brings over the chunks of Riley he... More  →
Blogging Eclipse: Part 25

A Sparkler's Favorite Book Series

By ContributorMay 12, 2010
straight_edge_society does a great job of being informative without giving too much away. Fab post, ses! —SparkNotes editors One of my favorite pastimes is reading, and trust me, I have done A LOT of reading. This post is exactly what it sounds like: a... More  →
A Sparkler's Favorite Book Series

Stock Characters in the Public Library

By Robert IsenbergMay 7, 2010
Even in our digital age, some of us still love the old-fashioned public library. The dust. The dust jackets. The librarians always raising their wrinkly fingers to their lips. There's something about wandering in stacks of books that just feels right. And libraries are also great... More  →
Stock Characters in the Public Library

Blogging Eclipse: Part 24

By Dan_BergsteinMay 6, 2010
Chapter Twenty-Four: Snap Decision Better Title: Though I've Only Just Met Him, Seth is My New Best Friend Dear Werewolf Seth, Hi! You don't know me. My name is Dan and I like Robocop and pancakes. I'm writing this letter to inform you that you are officially my... More  →
Blogging Eclipse: Part 24

House to Holmes

By ContributorMay 6, 2010
Sparkler MaDDie3322 has a crush on House. That's cool, we'll take Holmes. Minus the pipe. —SparkNotes editors My favorite show is “House. " Yes, that show with the crippled doctor who figures out a way to cure his patients' unusual problems within 15 minutes... More  →
House to Holmes

Top 5 Reasons to Be a Teenage Writer

By ContributorMay 5, 2010
All right, that's it: Sparkler BooksndPens06 has convinced us. We want to be teenage writers. Now we just have to build a time machine that will take us back to high school... —SparkNotes Editors Have you ever wanted to write... More  →
Top 5 Reasons to Be a Teenage Writer

Blogging Eclipse: Part 23

By Dan_BergsteinApril 30, 2010
Chapter Twenty-Three: Monster Better Title: Whaaaaaaaat? Hey, Jacob. How's it going? Remember a while back when we had that chat about force kissing, and I said you should never force kiss someone? Disregard what I said. Apparently Bella loves force kissing. I'm as confused as you are. Sincerely, Dan P.S. Where... More  →
Blogging Eclipse: Part 23

Happy Birthday, Shakespeare!

By Miss MarmApril 23, 2010
Today is the 446th anniversary of Shakespeare's birth. We'd like to celebrate with a list of 10 reasons we love the Bard: 1. He introduced thousands of words into the language, including "alligator" and "puking." 2. He wrote interesting, complicated, violent, and violently passionate roles... More  →
Happy Birthday, Shakespeare!