Skip over navigation

One Year, 100 Books: Angel

By ContributorFebruary 28, 2011
It's Lonks' most scathing review yet, and we LOVE it!—Sparkitors Book #14: Angel (Maximum Ride Series, Book #7) Author: James Patterson Reason for Reading: I’m obsessed with Maximum Ride. Like, they should start a MRA (Maximum Riders Anonymous) group for me. So, no... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: Angel

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 36

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 25, 2011
Chapter Thirty-Six: Bloodlust Better Title: Forest Chumps This is it! The battle is near. The good vampires have formed a line in the forest clearing. They wait silently. Shapes glide forth from the darkening woods. The menacing Volturi have arrived at last, floating into the battlefield on... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 36

Unwhole: Chapter 13

By ContributorFebruary 24, 2011
Last time we left off in Darklite808's thrilling book, Delilah was running to stop Kevin from marrying Teresa, the vampire in disguise! Spoiler alert: This chapter is HOT and HEAVY! —Sparkitors Twigs snapped under my bare feet. I kept running, relying on my memory... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 13

Is Listening to an Audio Book Cheating?

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 24, 2011
Judging by the comments left on past articles (Can You Read Two Books At Once and How Can You Read in the Car?), we know many of you are ravenous readers who gobble up books like a black hole gobbles up... More  →
Is Listening to an Audio Book Cheating?

One Year, 100 Books: The Importance of Being Earnest

By ContributorFebruary 22, 2011
Will Lonks ever find a book that deserves 5 out of 5 stars?—Sparkitors Book #13: The Importance of Being Earnest Author: Oscar Wilde Reason for Reading: I fell in love with Wilde after The Picture of Dorian... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: The Importance of Being Earnest

Unwhole: Chapter 12

By ContributorFebruary 22, 2011
At the end of the last chapter, Kevin had almost figured out that Delilah was faking her identity again. What's going to happen next in Darklite808's book? —Sparkitors Suddenly the memory of the pain of the guards beating me flooded my head. I... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 12

One Year, 100 Books: The Scorch Trials

By ContributorFebruary 21, 2011
Lonks' mission is 12% complete—and yes, we used a calculator to figure that out.—Sparkitors Book #12: The Scorch Trials Author: James Dashner Reason for Reading: I loved the prequel, The Maze Runner Quote: "He didn't care about the others... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: The Scorch Trials

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 35

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 17, 2011
Chapter Thirty-Five: Deadline Better Title: And then there were five. This is it, gang. Five more chapters to go. Five blogs away from the finale. It's so close, I can almost taste it, and it tastes like electric cupcakes. I started this assignment in May of 2009.... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 35

Unwhole: Chapter 11

By ContributorFebruary 17, 2011
Last time we left Delilah, she had just learned that the old woman, Jill, was Kevin's great aunt. What will Darklite808 do next?! —Sparkitors I gasped and spat out the punch I was drinking. People turned to look at us and the mess on the... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 11

Why You Must Read Wicked Lovely

By ContributorFebruary 16, 2011
xEllieEccentricitYx makes us want to pull all our favorite books off the shelf and reread them for 10 hours straight! –Sparkitors Twilight. The Vampire Diaries. True Blood. Let's face it, paranormal romance is everywhere these days. But... More  →
Why You Must Read Wicked Lovely