Skip over navigation

Holding On: Chapter 10

By ContributorMay 31, 2011
willwriteforhearts returns with another chapter of her riveting story!—Sparkitors I’ve been picking at the dirt for the past ten minutes or so, careless about the fact that it’s getting under my fingers and turning them black. “Alice…” Lois nudges me nervously while we eat... More  →
Holding On: Chapter 10

Forks and Phone Conversations

By ContributorMay 30, 2011
17-year-old Scott-Free is blogging THE RULES, the ultimate dating guide book, as he travels the country. —Sparkitors This post is dedicated to Forks, Washington, because I passed through that little town this week, and I saw the shadow of Twilight covering it. The Chamber... More  →
Forks and Phone Conversations

Blogging Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Part 2

By Dan_BergsteinMay 27, 2011
Chapter Four: Flourish and Blotts Better Title: Hermione's Mom and Dad's Big Scene Harry's parents play a pivotal roll in the overall mythology of the series. Ron's parents acts as Harry's family, and their involvement in the story escalates with each book. But Hermione's parents? They are... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Part 2

Chivalry vs. Jerkiness

By ContributorMay 23, 2011
Scott-Free is blogging the dating guide, The Rules. Is his pen mightier than his Styrofoam sword? —Sparkitors This post is dedicated to Animated_Antipathy, who wrote a shining post on chivalry last week. It was so powerful that I decided to take up... More  →
Chivalry vs. Jerkiness

Harry Potter’s Parents Deserved to Die (Uh Oh).

By ContributorMay 20, 2011

We're pretttty sure this post by MHS16 is going to cause a flat-out riot. Should we deploy the tear gas now or later?—Sparkitors

“How dare she!” “Blasphemy!” “What was she thinking?!” I am sure this is a reasonable approximation... More  →
Harry Potter’s Parents Deserved to Die (Uh Oh).

Blogging Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

By Dan_BergsteinMay 19, 2011
Chapter One: The Worst Birthday Better Title: You Can Skip This Chapter One book down, six to go. Book 2, which in America is titled "Harry Potter and the Room of Things," is yet another Scooby-Doo mystery. I'll try to go through this one as fast... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Holding On: Chapter 9

By ContributorMay 18, 2011
In willwriteforhearts last chapter, Nick was contacted by a mysterious man—but does he want to help him or hurt him? “Is…” My voice rises quickly, getting hysterically loud. Keeping my eyes on him, I hesitantly put my backpack on the kitchen table... More  →
Holding On: Chapter 9

Megan Prietzel is Blogging Wicked Lovely. For Reals.

By Megan PrietzelMay 18, 2011
A few things before I begin: I know this book is about fairies. I know that a lot of people like it. I know that I like fairies, and therefore, I ought to like it too. And with that said, let’s dive right in, shall... More  →
Megan Prietzel is Blogging Wicked Lovely. For Reals.

Silence and Bloody Knuckles

By ContributorMay 16, 2011
Scott-Free is blogging a book called The Rules—a guide to obtaining Mr. Right. And he's doing it from a canoe, naturally. —Sparkitors This post is dedicated to all those Native Americans who fought against their European invaders in canoes. ‘Cause this week I went... More  →
Silence and Bloody Knuckles

Blogging Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Part 6

By Dan_BergsteinMay 13, 2011
Chapter Sixteen: Through the Trapdoor Better Title: World's Easiest Traps I love the world of Harry Potter. The following criticism of these final two chapters come from a place of admiration and respect. Honest. That said, these chapters are completely bonkers. I question the security at Hogwarts.... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Part 6