Search Menu
Menu

THE INTERNET DOESN'T EVEN EXIST. OR DOES IT? (HINT: IT DOES. MAYBE.)

By Chelsea DaggerAugust 7, 2012
HOWDY, BUTTS. I'd like to start off by thanking all of you scholarly, lovable dweebs for participating in Writer Wars; whether you're an old pro who's been around since the beginning or a newbie who's just joined us recently, I want you to know that... More  →
THE INTERNET DOESN'T EVEN EXIST. OR DOES IT? (HINT: IT DOES. MAYBE.)

The 5 Best Movie-to-Book Adaptations

By Vadim NewquistAugust 7, 2012
There's nothing quite like seeing a movie that brings the twists and turns of a truly great book to life, but how often do you read a great book that brings a movie to life? Surprisingly there aren't that many! So we thought you might... More  →
The 5 Best Movie-to-Book Adaptations

Holding On: Chapter 24

By ContributorAugust 7, 2012
Catch up on Chapter 23 of willwriteforhearts' story right here! They said there’s not much more to do then wait for my side to heal, which sounds a little less than fun. I guess that’s what you get for running around with broken... More  →
Holding On: Chapter 24

Blogging B&N.com's Teen Must Reads: Ender's Game

By ContributorAugust 7, 2012
Check out all of dac213's series here! Book: Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card Synopsis: It’s the future, and the earth has barely survived two wars with the buggers (aliens intent on destroying humanity). The world government, certain that... More  →
Blogging B&N.com's Teen Must Reads: Ender's Game

The Final Maximum Ride Book Is Out!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 7, 2012
Nevermore: The Final Maximum Ride Adventure came out yesterday. As the title suggests, it's the eighth and final book in the Maximum Ride series and, well, we're kind of glad it's over. Don't get us wrong, we're still eager to know what happens (Will the... More  →
The Final Maximum Ride Book Is Out!

A Battle to End All Battles: Harry Potter VS The Hunger Games

By ContributorAugust 3, 2012
Well, Sparklers, Crazywritergirl and I (Metalhead865) have once again returned! And after my Indiana Jones fanhood was completely crushed by all but two–TWO–commenters voting for Han Solo, I have to concede that war to CWG. But today, we have... More  →
A Battle to End All Battles: Harry Potter VS The Hunger Games

Words for Things You Never Knew Had Names

By ElodieAugust 3, 2012
When I was little, I asked my mom, “Why does everything have a name?” I chose to float this question while we were battling our way through the mall for some last-minute Christmas shopping, so she was harried and distracted while I was eight years... More  →
Words for Things You Never Knew Had Names

Three Reasons Sherlock Holmes Is Probably an Alien

By ContributorAugust 2, 2012
Over the course of the summer, I’ve become a fan of The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. In the past six weeks, I’ve already read 22 of the 56 short stories and all four novels, and I’ve deduced that Holmes must... More  →
Three Reasons Sherlock Holmes Is Probably an Alien

What's You Hunger Games Name?

By ContributorAugust 1, 2012
We all know that the Hunger Games has sort of become the bigger and better version of Twilight. But the next film is still more than 500 sleeps away. So, to keep you from curling up in a corner with all your fan-dom gear and... More  →
What's You Hunger Games Name?

Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke and Bone Makes Us Blue

By Swapna KrishnaAugust 1, 2012
So, there’s this girl, Karou. She lives in Prague and is a seventeen-year-old art student. On the surface, Karou seems to be your average, blue-haired, tattooed teen. But when you take a closer look, there’s something strange about Karou. Those tattoos on her hands? She’s... More  →
Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke and Bone Makes Us Blue