Skip over navigation

Harry, A History

By ContributorSeptember 21, 2011
Lonks knows that we can't get enough of Harry Potter; she feeds our need with book 56!—Sparkitors Book #56: Harry, A History Author: Melissa Anelli Reason for Reading: In case you haven't picked up on it yet, I'll spell it out for you: I... More  →
Harry, A History

How to Write the Next Outrageously Popular Tween Book Series

By ContributorSeptember 20, 2011
alexsarcastic221 knows where the real money is at: LITERATURE. (If only that were true.)—Sparkitors A few days ago I saw this hilarious post about becoming the next tween phenomenon, and I happened to notice that oceaneyesx3 left out one... More  →
How to Write the Next Outrageously Popular Tween Book Series

Blogging Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Part 4

By Dan_BergsteinSeptember 16, 2011
Chapter Ten: Mayhem at the Ministry Better Title: I Don't Understand Clothes Since the Dark Mark appeared at the Quidditch World Cup, all the wizards at the Ministry are working overtime. The Time Turner could have put a stop to all this foolishness and would have shown... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Part 4

Dear Albert: Bruised and Confused

By Emily WinterSeptember 16, 2011
"Watch out for Sam's head!" Renee Rodriguez shouts as a Nerf ball glides over me from behind. My hair flutters, and I turn around. This is expected—these newspaper meetings are always a hormone-infused circus until Braden comes in. "Sorry," says Paul Atkins, to me, then looks... More  →
Dear Albert: Bruised and Confused

Showing Your Man Who's Boss

By ContributorSeptember 15, 2011
Scott-Free's made it all the way to Rule #15 and he's still awesome! —Sparkitors Rule #15: Don’t Tell Him What to Do. “Our friend Marcy was seeing Joe for a couple of months when he suddenly started to make weekend plans with his friends.... More  →
Showing Your Man Who's Boss

11 Reasons Why Neville Longbottom is the BEST Harry Potter Character

By ContributorSeptember 15, 2011
MusicLove1594, we're pretty sure you're preaching to the choir.—Sparkitors Neville Longbottom is officially my favorite character in the entire Harry Potter series. I feel like more and more people are now recognizing his awesomeness (possibly because he got... More  →
11 Reasons Why Neville Longbottom is the BEST Harry Potter Character

The Crushable Fictional Bad Boys That SparkLife Forgot

By ContributorSeptember 14, 2011
dac213 covers all the TV, book, and big-screen stars that you've been drooling over!—Sparkitors I couldn’t help but notice that these fictional studs haven't made it onto a single list of SparkLife crushes. I am here to... More  →
The Crushable Fictional Bad Boys That SparkLife Forgot

Chelsea Dagger Clearly Does Not Have a Future in Marine Biology

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 13, 2011
Because I trust you all so much, I am about to reveal something deeply, deeply embarrassing: until about 17 minutes ago, I had no idea what a manticore was. I was reading lemoni-squares' story, in which the heroine attempts to slay... More  →
Chelsea Dagger Clearly Does Not Have a Future in Marine Biology

Q&A Session With a REAL, ACTUAL Hufflepuff! (You Can't Prove She's Not)

By ContributorSeptember 13, 2011
geetargrl59 answers your most burning questions about the huffiest, puffiest house at Hogwarts (and yes, those adjectives are meant as compliments).—Sparkitors Wow. I mean...wow. Sparklers, I must say that I was shocked, amazed, surprised, confounded, astonished, flabbergasted, and delighted to... More  →
Q&A Session With a REAL, ACTUAL Hufflepuff! (You Can't Prove She's Not)

Listen Up: This is Your Literary Pep Talk

By ContributorSeptember 12, 2011
We can't tell for sure, but we THINK Rafikiwock may have insulted us in his first paragraph. Buttever. We can take the heat.—Sparkitors Hey you! Yeah, you! The zoned-out teenager staring glossy-eyed at your computer monitor!... More  →
Listen Up: This is Your Literary Pep Talk