Skip over navigation

Where J.K. Rowling Went Wrong

By ContributorOctober 25, 2011
We had tears pouring down our face by the bucketload after reading HappyMonkey16's post. Why Fred? WHYYYY?—Sparkitors "Why are you worrying about You-know-who You should be worrying about U-No-Poo The constipation sensation That's gripping the nation." This is the kind of witty stuff the Weasley twins come up with. I was... More  →
Where J.K. Rowling Went Wrong

How to Dress for NaNoWriMo

By ContributorOctober 24, 2011
Dumblydorr is getting ready to blog her NaNoWriMo...and she's going to look good doing it! —Sparkitors Today, we shall discuss the single most important aspect of writing: looking good while you're doing it. Don't give me that look. NaNo's only a short... More  →
How to Dress for NaNoWriMo

Blogging Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Part 9

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 21, 2011
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Egg and the Eye Better Title: Bathroom Humor I'm tempted to type "Moaning Myrtle Fan Fiction" into the ol' Google machine, but I'm too afraid of what I would find. It's the same reason I've never searched for "Sex Diapers" or "Harrison Ford At... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Part 9

No Boys Like You. Sorry. (Blogging The Introduction of He's Just Not That Into You)

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 21, 2011
Last week, I gave you the best gift you've ever received: a guided tour of my love life, which, much like Mordor, is a barren wasteland riddled with fire, ash, and tiny, shoeless men. (Only one sentence in and already an LOTR reference!... More  →
No Boys Like You. Sorry. (Blogging The Introduction of He's Just Not That Into You)

Deadly and Boring

By ContributorOctober 19, 2011
Scott-Free agrees with The Rules...again? Should we be worried? —Sparkitors Rule #19: Don't Open Up Too Fast. "Dating is not therapy." "Women tend to overdo it on first dates, bringing up past relationships, their hurts and fears, their alcohol or drug problem—all in an... More  →
Deadly and Boring

Blogging NaNoWriMo: The Countdown

By ContributorOctober 19, 2011
We're so excited for Dumblydorr's new series, in which she will document the madness of writing a novel in 30 days. We foresee blood, sweat, and victory dances. –Sparkitors I first heard  about NaNoWriMo last December. That's National Novel Writing Month to all you... More  →
Blogging NaNoWriMo: The Countdown

If We Were Trapped In An Elevator, We'd Want You With Us. But Bring Some Snacks.

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 18, 2011
WHAM, BAM, THANK YOU MA'AMS. And MANKLERS. And BUTTS. And EVERYONE who participated last week—you rocketed the number of comments up to 124! You're princes, each and every one of you. You also seem to know more about embittered enemies and elevator interiors than I... More  →
If We Were Trapped In An Elevator, We'd Want You With Us. But Bring Some Snacks.

The Secret History: Awesome, Horrible, or Both?

By ContributorOctober 14, 2011
Nicole_Lyn delivers another scathingly hilarious review!—Sparkitors The Secret History is a good— and by good, I mean awesome—book about horrible people doing horrible things to other horrible people. It’s just a huge hodgepodge of depravity. But, then again, it does take place... More  →
The Secret History: Awesome, Horrible, or Both?

Dear Albert: Barfing in Bushes

By Emily WinterOctober 14, 2011
Having Gil back makes me feel like I'm on steroids. Not that I know what steroids feel like. Pretty bad, I'd imagine, because you have to put them in your butt, right? Ugh. No thanks. But I mean, I'm walking to down the hall with Gil... More  →
Dear Albert: Barfing in Bushes