Skip over navigation

Unwhole: Chapter 18

By ContributorMarch 10, 2011
In the last chapter of Darklite808's book, enemies Kevin and Caleb had just teamed up. But will they kill each other before they save Delilah? —Sparkitors “So, you were about to marry a Demonic Vampire, and Dee was supposed to entertain three armed guards... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 18

Unwhole: Chapter 17

By ContributorMarch 8, 2011
Last time we left off, Kevin had just killed vampire-demon Teresa, and Caleb was running to the castle to save Dee. What's going to happen next in Darklite808's book?! -- Sparkitors Dee was lying on the ground, motionless, her eyes closed, and her face... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 17

Book Review: Killing Britney

Nicole-Lyn doesn't sugarcoat her opinion about this piece of literary FAIL; we hope you can handle the truth!—Sparkitors Direct quote: “Britney is the girl everyone loves to hate.” Never has the back of a book been so blunt about the fact that... More  →
Book Review: Killing Britney

Battle of the Books!

Itsa42 describes what just might be the best seated competition since the spelling bee. –Sparkitors Battle of the Books: What is it? Do you hit each other over the head with books? Do your favorite characters take part in an imaginary cage match? No... More  →
Battle of the Books!

One Year, 100 Books: I Am Number Four

Today you get two for the price of one; Lonks gives you a book review AND a movie review!—Sparkitors Book #17: I Am Number Four Author: Pittacus Lore Reason for Reading: The movie looked epic and I have a rule... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: I Am Number Four

One Year, 100 Books: The Outsiders

By ContributorMarch 7, 2011
We're sure that if Lonks had known about our undying lurve for Ponyboy, she would have bumped her rating up a star or two.—Sparkitors Book #16: The Outsiders Author: S. E. Hinton Reason for Reading: In 7th grade, my English class was too cool... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: The Outsiders

Unwhole: Chapter 16

By ContributorMarch 4, 2011
In Darklite808's last chapter, Delilah was cursed and thought she was dying. We're dying to know what happens next! —Sparkitors Kevin raced down the hallways, his heart pounding in his chest. Where should he go? Delilah’s words still rang in his ears: “Don’t stop... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 16

What Are These "Steampunks" You Speak Of?

By EmmaMarch 4, 2011
Your Sparkitors are totally cool and hip. We are super duper "with it." We text message and everything! We've heard of Gossip Gal and Justin Baby. And we even know about steampunk. Don't believe us? Read our chat! Chelsea: I went out with my publishing friends... More  →
What Are These

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 37

By Dan_BergsteinMarch 3, 2011
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Contrivances Better Title: Annoyances Albert Miller is there. And Allan Miller. Oh man, that sounds like a dumb name. After that comes Allan G. Miller. Followed closely by Allen Miller, Allen R. Miller, and Allen V. Miller. Isn't that nuts? Up next is Alvin Miller.... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 37

Unwhole: Chapter 15

By ContributorMarch 3, 2011
Last time we left off in Darklite808's book, Delilah and Kevin were trying to sneak into the vampire-infested castle to save the werewolves. —Sparkitors I could hear Kevin's footsteps behind me as I approached the guards. I was only a couple of the feet... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 15