Search Menu
Menu

Auntie SparkNotes: How Do I Talk About Myself To Colleges?

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 23, 2012
Hey, Auntie, Alright. I have a problem. I don't know how to talk about myself. At all. Every time I go to... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: How Do I Talk About Myself To Colleges?

Auntie SparkNotes: My Parents Are Splitting Up

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 18, 2012
Hi Auntie, Today I got some hard news: my parents are splitting up. I know this happens a lot nowadays, but my... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: My Parents Are Splitting Up

Auntie SparkNotes: Is It Taboo To Date Your Physical Therapist?

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 17, 2012
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, For the first time EVER in my life, I've done it. I've fallen for an older guy. It's not a... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Is It Taboo To Date Your Physical Therapist?

How to Be a Hipster Vampire Slayer

By reidfaylorOctober 17, 2012
FROM: Caracupcakes Dearest Reid, Are there some problems a hammer to the head cannot solve? For instance, my Pet T-Rex has signed... More  →
How to Be a Hipster Vampire Slayer

Ask Jono: Ways To Turn a Guy Down

By Jon_SkindzierOctober 17, 2012
Dear Jono, Your advice is incredibly amazing, you've helped me like ten times without me even having to email you. Alas,... More  →
Ask Jono: Ways To Turn a Guy Down

Auntie SparkNotes: I Kissed an Unavailable Guy and I'm Not Sorry

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 16, 2012
Dear Auntie, Recently, I found myself in a complicated situation that would take far too long to explain, so I will give... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I Kissed an Unavailable Guy and I'm Not Sorry

Auntie SparkNotes: How Do I Tell My Roommate I Don't Want To Live With Her Next Year?

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 15, 2012
Dear Auntie, I started my first year of college about a month and a half ago, and ever since then I've been having... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: How Do I Tell My Roommate I Don't Want To Live With Her Next Year?

Auntie SparkNotes: WE HAVE SO MANY UPDATES!

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 12, 2012
You guys. YOU GUYS. We have so much good news today, I can hardly stand it: a veritable horde of Where Are... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: WE HAVE SO MANY UPDATES!

Auntie SparkNotes: My Crush Got Together With Someone Else

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 11, 2012
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, So my freshman year I met this guy. We really liked each other and he asked me out. But because... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: My Crush Got Together With Someone Else

Ask Jono: When a Guy Won't Make a Move

By Jon_SkindzierOctober 9, 2012
Hey Jono, So there's this guy that I've known for a while but just really got to know this year. His friends... More  →
Ask Jono: When a Guy Won't Make a Move