Search Menu
Menu

Auntie SparkNotes: I'm Torn Between Two Girls

By kat_rosenfieldNovember 27, 2012
Dear Auntie, I have a girlfriend. And she's the most fantastic girl I've ever met in all my life. I know I'm only... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I'm Torn Between Two Girls

Why Your Ex May Be Ignoring You

By reidfaylorNovember 27, 2012
FROM: LadyPegaSister Reid, Why does my ex think that I'm thin air? Every time I pass him in the... More  →
Why Your Ex May Be Ignoring You

Ask Jono: What Does "Intimidating" Mean?

By Jon_SkindzierNovember 21, 2012
Hey Jono! So I think your articles are the best thing since hamster-sized pandas (okay not yet, but one day soon), and... More  →
Ask Jono: What Does "Intimidating" Mean?

Auntie SparkNotes: Why Do I Want To HND All The Time?

By kat_rosenfieldNovember 20, 2012
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I'm a teenage girl, never been kissed or in a relationship. My first issue is that I really, really want... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Why Do I Want To HND All The Time?

Auntie SparkNotes: My Parents Won't Let Me Come Out

By kat_rosenfieldNovember 19, 2012
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, So, my mom was cleaning my room (even though it wasn't actually clean afterwards), when she "accidentally" found my diary... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: My Parents Won't Let Me Come Out

Auntie SparkNotes: I Look Weird. Is That Why No One Wants To Date Me?

By kat_rosenfieldNovember 16, 2012
Hi Auntie, I have a problem, well, actually two problems. First of all, I'm a senior in high school, and have never... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I Look Weird. Is That Why No One Wants To Date Me?

Help This Sparkler with Her Chemistry Essay!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 16, 2012
Essay Prompt: Topic of your choice. Our Sparkler's Response: “And lead, praseodymium, and platinum, plutonium…” You must be kidding me, I thought. These lyrics are... More  →
Help This Sparkler with Her Chemistry Essay!

Help This Sparkler with Her UC Essay!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 15, 2012
Essay prompt: "Tell us about a personal quality, talent, accomplishment, contribution or experience that is important to you. What about this quality... More  →
Help This Sparkler with Her UC Essay!

How to Become Doctor Who's Companion

By reidfaylorNovember 14, 2012
FROM: FantasyBookLover Dearest Reid After watching hours of Doctor Who, I want to be a companion. How does one find the Doctor? Unfortunately,... More  →
How to Become Doctor Who's Companion

Ask Jono: Awkward Like Turtles

By Jon_SkindzierNovember 14, 2012
Dear Jono, You probably get lots of letters, so I understand if you can’t reply back. But I really will appreciate it if... More  →
Ask Jono: Awkward Like Turtles