Search Menu
Menu

Auntie SparkNotes: I Hate My Custody Arrangement

By kat_rosenfieldJune 25, 2012
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, About a year ago, my parents split up and eventually divorced. Now both parents are getting remarried, but I'm fine... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I Hate My Custody Arrangement

Auntie SparkNotes: Why Do Atheists Have Morals?

By kat_rosenfieldJune 22, 2012
Hey Auntie, You don't actually have to reply to this on the blog (in fact I'd prefer you didn't), but basically, I'm a... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Why Do Atheists Have Morals?

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Office Romance Can Work!

By reidfaylorJune 22, 2012
FROM: thePurpleRavenclaw My friends and family have always told me that dating your coworkers is a bad idea, but television (namely,... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Office Romance Can Work!

Auntie SparkNotes: I Made Out With My Friend's Prom Date

By kat_rosenfieldJune 21, 2012
My dearest Auntie. I'm in a bit of a pickle. I'll keep it short: Yesternight was prom and after the dance my prom... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I Made Out With My Friend's Prom Date

Ask Jono: Being Led On

By Jon_SkindzierJune 21, 2012
Dear Jono, First I will start by saying I LOVE your columns. They are funny and insightful, which is a good combo. ... More  →
Ask Jono: Being Led On

Auntie SparkNotes: How Can I Help My Bullied Friend?

By kat_rosenfieldJune 20, 2012
Dear Auntie, Imagine it's last year, in October, just around the time school starts off. Here's me with my nerdy looking glasses, starting... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: How Can I Help My Bullied Friend?

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Become Afraid of Clowns!

By reidfaylorJune 13, 2012
FROM: iluvhorses2012 What should I do if the guy I like will not be going to the same shcool as me... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Become Afraid of Clowns!

The How-to Guide to Being Yourself

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 7, 2012
The Internet is full of how-to guides, and we love that. But today, thanks to Jezebel, we learned about a... More  →
The How-to Guide to Being Yourself

8 Terrible Summer Business Ventures

By Lucy HutchinsonJune 7, 2012
Open your wallet. Is the only thing in there a currency from a country that no longer exists? Have a cluster of... More  →
8 Terrible Summer Business Ventures

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Stalk Your Celebrity Crush!

By reidfaylorJune 6, 2012
FROM: NightOwlGirl14 I have a question that's been plaguing my mind recently—is it possible to emerge from finals unscathed, and if... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Stalk Your Celebrity Crush!