Search Menu
Menu

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Protecting Your Horcruxes

By reidfaylorMay 30, 2012
FROM: Pianogirrl Reid, I've had a boyfriend for 8 months today!! And well the problem is...there are a few guys... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Protecting Your Horcruxes

Ask Jono: How To Approach Guys

By Jon_SkindzierMay 25, 2012
Hi Jono! So I read some of your advice, and it's actually good! (Most of my guy friends aren't very good at... More  →
Ask Jono: How To Approach Guys

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Become Nicolas Cage

By reidfaylorMay 23, 2012
FROM: Capt.Awesome Reidfaylor, there is a guy that I like. However, I'm worried that he's sexist. What should I do? As I’ve... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Become Nicolas Cage

Dos and Don'ts of Job Interviews

By Janet ManleyMay 17, 2012
DO wear a suit or formal work attire. You might know that two days in that suit will evaporate, leaving a plaid shirt... More  →
Dos and Don'ts of Job Interviews

Makeup Advice From Someone Who Knows Nothing About Makeup

By Lucy HutchinsonMay 17, 2012
Makeup! You probably have some. That mysterious bag of pots and tubes with labels claiming to smooth, highlight, or lengthen various parts... More  →
Makeup Advice From Someone Who Knows Nothing About Makeup

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Have You Tried Mongoose Blood?

By reidfaylorMay 16, 2012
Hello, Reiders! Excellent questions this week, so I won’t waste too much time. If I did not get to your question, here... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Have You Tried Mongoose Blood?

Ask Jono: Being The Third Wheel

By Jon_SkindzierMay 15, 2012
Dear Jono, Let me start off by saying that, yes, you are very awesome and I love your column and if I... More  →
Ask Jono: Being The Third Wheel

Dear Albert: Two Love

By Emily WinterMay 12, 2012
"It must be hard," says Gracie, pulling at the curls on her afro wig. "What?" I ask. We're sitting on the back porch. Her... More  →
Dear Albert: Two Love

12 Lessons My Mom Taught Me

By ShivaniMay 11, 2012
Moms are full of great life advice, and my mother in particular is full of so many pearls of wisdom, one could... More  →
12 Lessons My Mom Taught Me

What Faye Learned During Her Freshman Year of College!

By ContributorMay 11, 2012
Faye is officially done with freshman year! Now get ready for some great advice...—Sparkitors Get ready Sparklers,... More  →
What Faye Learned During Her Freshman Year of College!