Search Menu
Menu

Reid Faylor Has a Girlfriend: One Week Until I Propose!

By reidfaylorMay 11, 2012
That’s right, Reiders, I’ve got the engagement ring! Next Friday night, after the next article, I’ll be proposing to Candace, my long-term,... More  →
Reid Faylor Has a Girlfriend: One Week Until I Propose!

Ask Jono: Teasing Friends

By Jon_SkindzierMay 8, 2012
Hey Jono, My situation is a little weird, I guess. Sometimes I really don't like my friends, to the point where... More  →
Ask Jono: Teasing Friends

A (Christmas) Mother's Day Story

By Eric GarneauMay 8, 2012
I don't really like Christmas. Actually, I kind of hate it. I suppose my reasons for that are pretty selfish. The size... More  →
A (Christmas) Mother's Day Story

The Best Advice My Mom Ever Gave Me

By Chrissie GruebelMay 8, 2012
When I was little, I used to fight with my older sister. A lot. Like, one time? She and I were playing... More  →
The Best Advice My Mom Ever Gave Me

Ask a Teacher: What Advice Would You Give to Aspiring Teachers?

By Ms. DameMay 4, 2012
Q: I will be a college freshman next year and at the moment I have my heart set on becoming an English... More  →
Ask a Teacher: What Advice Would You Give to Aspiring Teachers?

Ask Jono: How To Find the Nice Guys

By Jon_SkindzierMay 2, 2012
Dear Jono, First off, I would like to thank you in advance for helping me solve my problems. I love your posts!... More  →
Ask Jono: How To Find the Nice Guys

How To Meet His Parents

By ContributorMay 2, 2012
Faye and Ash make the next big relationship move ... will it be awkward? -- Sparkitors Meeting your... More  →
How To Meet His Parents

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Wear Less Helmets!

By reidfaylorMay 2, 2012
Some really tough questions in this week's batch! Thankfully I was here; I'm pretty sure I guided people in the right direction.... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Wear Less Helmets!

8 Things to Do Before You're Twenty

By Janet ManleyApril 27, 2012
Let's take a moment to remember all the wonderful things that happened to us as teenagers: um, psychologically shocking physical changes, hormonal... More  →
8 Things to Do Before You're Twenty

A Letter to My Sixteen-Year-Old-Self

By SissyApril 23, 2012
Dear Sixteen-Year-Old-Self, Alright girl, seriously, what is with all the low-rise jeans and sparkly clothing? Does a top have to be completely covered... More  →
A Letter to My Sixteen-Year-Old-Self