Search Menu
Menu

Everything You Need to Know About Getting Sleep in College

By FayeAugust 3, 2012
Good grades, a social life, and enough sleep. If you’re embarking on the wonderfully grand adventure that is college, then you can... More  →
Everything You Need to Know About Getting Sleep in College

Auntie SparkNotes: I Can't Dance to Degrading Music

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 3, 2012
Dear Auntie, I have a question which might be a bit weird. I'm a 17-year-old girl who hardly ever goes to parties or... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I Can't Dance to Degrading Music

Auntie SparkNotes: I Tried Drugs, and Now I Can't Forgive Myself

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 2, 2012
Dear Auntie, I recently went to a party, where the other kids were doing things they shouldn't have been doing. I've always... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I Tried Drugs, and Now I Can't Forgive Myself

Auntie SparkNotes: I Just Can't Break Up With My Boyfriend

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 1, 2012
Dear Auntie, I'm going out with a guy—let's call him Brett—and we’ve been going out for about a month and a half.... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I Just Can't Break Up With My Boyfriend

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: What's Your Superpower?

By reidfaylorAugust 1, 2012
FROM: AwesomePossum214 Yo man, I think my fish, Jaws, is dead. Is there any way to bring him back to life? Or... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: What's Your Superpower?

Auntie SparkNotes: I Can't Handle Sex Jokes or Swearing

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 31, 2012
Hi, Auntie SparkNotes. I’m going into my third year of college, and the last two years haven’t gone exactly the way I would... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I Can't Handle Sex Jokes or Swearing

Auntie SparkNotes: My Parents Divorced, But They're Still Feuding

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 30, 2012
Hey Auntie, When my parents divorced about two years ago I was prepared for it. My parents were always fighting and I... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: My Parents Divorced, But They're Still Feuding

Dating With Science: Women Notice How Guys Are Dressed; Men Notice Women's Makeup

By Jon_SkindzierJuly 30, 2012
Science Fact: Women are more likely to associate how well someone is dressed with his relationship... More  →
Dating With Science: Women Notice How Guys Are Dressed; Men Notice Women's Makeup

Auntie SparkNotes: How Do I Take Makeouts to the Next Level?

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 27, 2012
Dear Auntie, I am in a relationship with an amazing guy who I love and who respects me and makes me laugh.... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: How Do I Take Makeouts to the Next Level?

Singing Tips from the Stars

By Chrissie GruebelJuly 27, 2012
We're so pumped for the upcoming musical comedy Pitch Perfect, but it doesn't come out till October 5! In the meantime,... More  →
Singing Tips from the Stars