Search Menu
Menu

Auntie SparkNotes: How Can I Help My Bullied Friend?

By kat_rosenfieldJune 20, 2012
Dear Auntie, Imagine it's last year, in October, just around the time school starts off. Here's me with my nerdy looking glasses, starting... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: How Can I Help My Bullied Friend?

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Become Afraid of Clowns!

By reidfaylorJune 13, 2012
FROM: iluvhorses2012 What should I do if the guy I like will not be going to the same shcool as me... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Become Afraid of Clowns!

The How-to Guide to Being Yourself

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 7, 2012
The Internet is full of how-to guides, and we love that. But today, thanks to Jezebel, we learned about a... More  →
The How-to Guide to Being Yourself

8 Terrible Summer Business Ventures

By Lucy HutchinsonJune 7, 2012
Open your wallet. Is the only thing in there a currency from a country that no longer exists? Have a cluster of... More  →
8 Terrible Summer Business Ventures

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Stalk Your Celebrity Crush!

By reidfaylorJune 6, 2012
FROM: NightOwlGirl14 I have a question that's been plaguing my mind recently—is it possible to emerge from finals unscathed, and if... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Stalk Your Celebrity Crush!

How to Beach

By FayeJune 5, 2012
Whenever someone says they’ve never been to the beach before, I begin to formulate a brilliant plan in which I kidnap them... More  →
How to Beach

Graduation Advice from Animals

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 5, 2012
Your furry friends may not go to school with you, but they've still got some words of wisdom for you on graduation... More  →
Graduation Advice from Animals

Dear Albert: Multiple Personality Disorder

By Emily WinterJune 2, 2012
The world is somebody else’s oyster, and I’m riding in the back seat. And holy crap, is it awesome. For fictional teen characters, there’s... More  →
Dear Albert: Multiple Personality Disorder

Dating With Science: If You're Talking The Same Way, You Will Basically Get Married

By Jon_SkindzierMay 31, 2012
Science Fact: The filler words people use can predict—better than they can—if they'll be a good match, and... More  →
Dating With Science: If You're Talking The Same Way, You Will Basically Get Married

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Protecting Your Horcruxes

By reidfaylorMay 30, 2012
FROM: Pianogirrl Reid, I've had a boyfriend for 8 months today!! And well the problem is...there are a few guys... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Protecting Your Horcruxes