Search Menu
Menu

Ask Jono: Awkward Like Turtles

By Jon_SkindzierNovember 14, 2012
Dear Jono, You probably get lots of letters, so I understand if you can’t reply back. But I really will appreciate it if... More  →
Ask Jono: Awkward Like Turtles

Ask Jono: How To Weed Out Sleazeballs

By Jon_SkindzierNovember 8, 2012
Dearest Jono, First of all I love the posts, and high five myself every time I see a Lord of the... More  →
Ask Jono: How To Weed Out Sleazeballs

Let's Conquer Your Fear of Spiders

By reidfaylorNovember 7, 2012
FROM: violet_not_purple I have auditions for my school musical in a week and a half. I've been in a lot of... More  →
Let's Conquer Your Fear of Spiders

Auntie SparkNotes: I'm Losing Trust In Adults

By kat_rosenfieldNovember 6, 2012
Dear Auntie, Let me just put it out there right off the bat - I'm losing trust in adults; especially those closest to... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I'm Losing Trust In Adults

How to Get a Peculiar Pet

By reidfaylorNovember 2, 2012
FROM: Aradan After studying about a semester of politics, our school's student coucil officers have decided to completely revise the student... More  →
How to Get a Peculiar Pet

Auntie SparkNotes: I Have A Secret Boyfriend

By kat_rosenfieldNovember 2, 2012
Greetings, Sparklers, from the secret underground (and, recently, underwater) lair of Auntie SparkNotes! I'll be on a brief hiatus while we wait... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I Have A Secret Boyfriend

Auntie SparkNotes: He Thinks We're Dating; I Just Want To Hook Up

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 26, 2012
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I have a problem and I hope you can help me! I have just started my first semester in college... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: He Thinks We're Dating; I Just Want To Hook Up

Auntie SparkNotes: My Mom Won't Stop Texting My Friends

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 25, 2012
Dear Auntie, I'm having a bit of a problem with my mother. I know she loves me and just wants the best for... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: My Mom Won't Stop Texting My Friends

Ask Jono: Flirting Without Flirting

By Jon_SkindzierOctober 25, 2012
Dear Wise and Knowledgeable Jono, I'll just keep this short... Is it possibly to start a relationship, like a romantic one, with a guy without... More  →
Ask Jono: Flirting Without Flirting

How to Become the President

By reidfaylorOctober 24, 2012
FROM: FantasyBookLover How do I become the POTUS? POTUS can mean a lot of things—Petter Of Thin, Unkempt Shrews; Passenger Of Twenty... More  →
How to Become the President