Skip over navigation

What Should I Do About My Older Crush?

By ContributorJune 20, 2011
Star Girl keeps messing up when she's around her crush, and she needs your advice! —Sparkitors I'm a girl with a... More  →
What Should I Do About My Older Crush?

Dear Albert: Straight and Ugly

By Emily WinterJune 17, 2011
If you’ve been reading my column, I can’t thank you enough. It’s been a while, and you might be wondering what happened... More  →
Dear Albert: Straight and Ugly

Ask Jono: LOLU! (Laughing Out Loud, Unintentionally)

By Jon_SkindzierJune 16, 2011
Hi Jono! So I have a little problem (but I guess that much was obvious). Well actually two. First, why don't you... More  →
Ask Jono: LOLU! (Laughing Out Loud, Unintentionally)

Should This Sparkler Take AP Lit?

By Emily WinterJune 10, 2011
We recently got an email from a stressed out Sparkler who can't decide whether to load up on APs next year. We... More  →
Should This Sparkler Take AP Lit?

Ask Jono: Flirting With Friendliness

By Jon_SkindzierJune 9, 2011
Hi Jono! So I have a guy question. So I have this guy friend. Let's call him John. John and I are... More  →
Ask Jono: Flirting With Friendliness

How To Get Guys: Advice From A Mankler!

By ContributorJune 9, 2011
TanTanTheLadiesMan is quickly becoming our go-to source for all things Mankler-related!—Sparkitors Although my expertise in this area is limited, my... More  →
How To Get Guys: Advice From A Mankler!

Ask Jono: Helping Someone with Depression

By Jon_SkindzierJune 1, 2011
Dear Jono, My problems a bit of a toughy: my best friend is depressed. He does a great job of hiding it, except... More  →
Ask Jono: Helping Someone with Depression

So You Want To Study Abroad...

By ContributorJune 1, 2011
LadyM, Sparkler extraordinare and author of the My French Adventure series, offers some words of wisdom about taking... More  →
So You Want To Study Abroad...

Ask Jono: Love? Try Angles!

By Jon_SkindzierMay 26, 2011
Dear Jono, I have a serious problem! I like a guy :O jk thats not my problem. (Lets call the guy I... More  →
Ask Jono: Love? Try Angles!