What You Thought These Famous Literary Quotes Meant VS. What They Actually Mean

Annie Spratt/Unsplash


Forget everything you thought you knew about classic lit—okay, no, remember like 95% of it, but the other 5% IS TOTALLY WRONG. You've probably been going about your life completely misunderstanding these famous quotes—but don't panic, because we're here to help. Click through so that the next time your English teacher calls on you, you sound like this instead of this.

Topics: Books
Tags: romeo and juliet, shakespeare, alice in wonderland, hamlet, classic lit, classic literature, required reading, classic novels, lewis carroll, robert frost, richard iii, literary quotes, famous quotes, john keats, shakespeare's plays, the road less traveled, basically you've been wrong this whole time

Write your own comment!