Menu

Every Shakespeare Play Summed Up in a Quote from The Office

NBC

Credit:

I know a lot of stuff about exactly two things: Shakespeare, and The Office. That’s it. That’s my entire pool of knowledge. I majored in the first one, and I’ve rewatched all 9 seasons of The Office somewhere in the neighborhood of 12,000 times, so I basically majored in that, too.

Shakespeare sometimes gets a bad rap for being lengthy, boring, and outdated, so I have made it my mission in life to explain his stuff in a way that is none of those things. I’ve done Shakespeare Plays Summed Up in a Single SentenceShakespeare Plays Summed Up in Pie Charts, even Shakespeare Plays Summed Up in The Onion Headlines. And now? Well, now I’m doing it in a way that involves the only two things that I will ever truly love: old Billy Shakespeare, and Dunder-Mifflin.

Topics: Books
Tags: romeo and juliet, shakespeare, books we love, hamlet, the tempest, the office, classic literature, othello, tv shows, macbeth, twelfth night, william shakespeare, tv shows we love, the most ambitious crossover in history, michael scott

Write your own comment!