Search Menu
Menu

20 Questions You MUST Ask Your Crush Before Dating Them

Lionsgate/Warner Bros

Credit:

1.  If given the chance, would you save Rue’s life, or Dobby’s? If you refuse to choose one, they BOTH die. Do you want that blood on your hands? DO YOU?!?

2. What are the last three shows you Netflix-binged, ranked from best to least-best?

3. You've been marooned on another planet with no hope of rescue, but with enough food and supplies to survive for 40 years. Would you rather spend that time with James "My finger guns are as dorky as my smile is seductive" Kirk, or Leonard "I might have a sensitive gag reflex, but I also have a med school degree and undeniable sexual magnetism" McCoy?

4. Have you ever been told that the sound of your chewing is so irritating that those around you would rather cast themselves into the fires of Mount Doom than endure it for one second longer?

5. If the Doctor showed up right now in the TARDIS, when and where would you want to go?

6. Keeping in mind his relationship with James, his relationship with Lily, his time as Death Eater, his decision to switch sides and become a spy for Dumbledore, his relentless bullying of Harry, Neville, and Hermione, his final sacrifice, and the form of his Patronus, is Severus Snape a hero or a douche-canoe? Defend your answer.

Topics: Life
Tags: harry potter, dating, crushes, the hunger games, lord of the rings, jk rowling, john green, voldemort, the fault in our stars, rue, would you rather, captain america, donald trump, compatibility, dobby, tough questions, stucky, sam wilson, #4 is a deal breaker

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.