Search Menu
Menu

The 7 Worst Gifts in Fiction

Warner Bros.

Credit:

What’s the worst gift you’ve ever gotten? Mine was a calendar for the year 2008, which I received in the year 2013. My aunt and I have also been giving each other the same re-gifted DVD copy of Ratatouille for half a decade, so I suppose that counts.

We all have at least one bad gift that sticks out in our minds. It could be dental floss, math flashcards, or a coupon for a free hug from someone who smells perpetually and inexplicably like cheese. Whatever yours is, rest assured it doesn’t hold an evergreen-scented Yankee candle to these terrible gifts from fiction.

Topics: Books
Tags: harry potter, gifts, books we love, christmas, presents, to kill a mockingbird, funny lists, bad gifts, greek mythology, the gift of the magi, christmas 2017, your worst gift can't be as bad as these

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Elodie

In real life, she goes by the name Courtney Gorter. This is a closely guarded secret, and you're the only one who knows about it, so be cool. You can follow her on Twitter or check out her website if you want, but it's just going to be a lot of complaining.

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.