7 Literary Quotations, Rewritten by Donald Trump
1. “All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy because they're losers. My family is happy—the best. Winners. All happy families are winners. My son—he's tremendous at happy.” —Donald Trump, Anna Karenina
2. “My courage always rises with every attempt to intimidate me. I gotta say, I'm number one in courage.” —Donald Trump, Pride and Prejudice
3. "Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some—believe me—I've met some of the greatest people. If I want to make something great, I can. Like New York. Before me, New York wasn't even a city. By the way, if I were hosting this masquerade at one of my hotels, there would be a lot more shrimp than this. The best shrimp in the world." —Donald Trump, Twelfth Night
4. “You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it. Believe me—I have a tremendous tailor. He can make me a suit out of anyone's skin.” —Donald Trump, To Kill a Mockingbird
5. “I hope she'll be a 10—that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a 10 in the face and in the body.” —Donald Trump, The Great Gatsby
6. "Look on my Works, my Works in business, ye Mighty, and despair!" —Donald Trump, "Ozymandias"
7. "Whose woods these are I think I know. / His house is in the village though; / He is a friend, GREAT friend of mine / My woods are bigger. THAT I know." —Donald Trump, "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"