Search Menu
Menu

NEVER FORGET: The Most Questionable Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time

Famefly

Credit:

You have a mere 18 days left to procure a genius Halloween costume that says "I go for intelligent concepts" but also "doesn't this furry tail accentuate my hips in the BEST WAY?" so for inspirational purposes, we are bringing you ALL THE QUESTIONABLE CELEBRITY COSTUMES of the recent past (I am not going beyond 2012. I will not.). 

I'm happy to say we've unearthed some questionable old Rupert Grint, questionable old Tom Felton, and questionable anything-Miley Cyrus has ever worn. Elizabeth Banks is also in here but her costume is not in the least bit questionable because she is a goddess. Also, stay tuned for the MOST questionable Liam Hemsworth costume of all time (even he doesn't know what the deal is).

Happy All Hallows Eve!

Topics: Life
Tags: paris hilton, celebrities, slideshows, costumes, halloween costumes, rupert grint, tom felton, kim kardashian, elizabeth banks, heidi klum, maisie williams, you click i'll ask the questions, kourtney kardashian

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Janet Manley

Janet is the Sparkitor who most resembles a common field potato, and isn't opposed to pineapple appearing on a pizza. She is proof that dreams can come true, as long as your dream is to share a love seat with Benjamin Barnes for nine and a half minutes after standing him up for five because you can't work out hotel elevators. Janet once had a smexy dream where Haymitch Abernathy hugged her meaningfully, which I think means they are married now. She would like to third-person you on Twitter @janetmanley

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.