Search Menu
Menu

Harry Potter Characters That Would've Made Way Better Couples

Warner Bros.

Credit:

Fred Weasley and Hermione Granger

I know what you’re thinking, and all I can say is this: I know. Do you think I wanted this to happen? Do you think I wanted to ship this? All I can ask is that you think about it. 

Now, I will acknowledge that I’m asking a lot. I’m asking you to set aside all reasonable sanity and picture the high-minded, rule-abiding Hermione pairing off with Fred, who was the resident Hogwarts prankster and (I think we can all agree) definitely the more incorrigible of the twins of Weasley.

Just give it some time. It’ll grow on you, I promise. Tonight when you are lying awake in bed, you will remember I said this, and it will make sense to you.

Topics: Books
Tags: harry potter, dating, books we love, characters we love, shipping, harry potter couples, don't you dare @ me

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Elodie

In real life, she goes by the name Courtney Gorter. This is a closely guarded secret, and you're the only one who knows about it, so be cool. You can follow her on Twitter or check out her website if you want, but it's just going to be a lot of complaining.

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.