Search Menu
Menu

Harry Potter Characters That Would've Made Way Better Couples

Warner Bros.

Credit:

Viktor Krum and Angelina Johnson

Hermione chose Ron over her fourth-year fling with Viktor Krum, and Krum was actually really cool about it. I think in that moment we were all on #TeamKrum, not necessarily in the bid for Hermione’s affections, just in general. He was a good guy who hated Death Eaters and played a lot of Quidditch. What’s not to love?

Angelina eventually married George Weasley, which I must confess I was never fully on board with. Her and Krum, however? I can get behind that. They were both competitive but level-headed athletes. They were also just inherently good people. You’ll remember Angelina joined Dumbledore’s Army in her sixth year, and in her fifth she put her name in for the Triwizard Tournament. Imagine if she and Krum had been competing against each other. Imagine what could have been.

Topics: Books
Tags: harry potter, dating, books we love, characters we love, shipping, harry potter couples, don't you dare @ me

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Elodie

In real life, she goes by the name Courtney Gorter. This is a closely guarded secret, and you're the only one who knows about it, so be cool. You can follow her on Twitter or check out her website if you want, but it's just going to be a lot of complaining.

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.