Search Menu
Menu

Would You Rather... (We're On a Harry Potter Roll Here)

Warner Bros/Facebook

Credit:

Last week, we asked the age-old "BOOKS OR MOVIES?" question, and there was nary a lone dissenter amongst the ranks. It was the most unanimous decision since we as a society just universally decided to stop saying "ROFL."

TODAY'S QUESTION, however, was inspired by a discussion that got cooking in the comments by CeciliaCordelia, who's a terrible, brilliant genius and the hero we deserve:

Besides, if I never watched the movies, I could start a Harry Potter TV show based only on the books and it would be truer to them. Every episode a chapter or two, every season a book. This is my dream.

Doesn't that sound like the greatest thing ever? It would be a shame if you had to choose between that and some other really cool thing. OH WAIT WHOOPS MY HAND SLIPPED SORRY.

Topics: Books, Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: harry potter, books we love, jk rowling, would you rather, james potter, sirius black, elodie's would you rather series, hard questions, the marauders, if a young sirius black is involved you can count us in

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Elodie

In real life, she goes by the name Courtney Gorter. This is a closely guarded secret, and you're the only one who knows about it, so be cool. You can follow her on Twitter or check out her website if you want, but it's just going to be a lot of complaining.

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.