Search Menu
Menu

Every Jane Austen Novel, Summed Up in a Single Sentence

Focus Features/ITV/BBC One

Credit:

I have a very specific idea in my head of people who have read every Jane Austen novel. They actually floss, and they know when to use a semicolon, and they can mentally calculate the tip without using the calculator on their phones. In short, they are simply a higher caliber of human being than the rest of us. 

But since people like you and I are too busy being worthless trash goblins to read anything other than Pride and PrejudicePersuasion, and the Wikipedia entry for Mansfield Park, I’ve created a quick and easy guide to every completed work that Jane Austen ever wrote.

Topics: Books
Tags: pride and prejudice, persuasion, jane austen, emma, mansfield park, sense and sensibility, northanger abbey, a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a sparknote

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Elodie

In real life, she goes by the name Courtney Gorter. This is a closely guarded secret, and you're the only one who knows about it, so be cool. You can follow her on Twitter or check out her website if you want, but it's just going to be a lot of complaining.

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.