Search Menu
Menu

We Created SnapeChat Because the Dark Lord Asked It Of Us

Least popular Yule Ball chaperone of all time Severus Snape is kind of an underdog. He's misunderstood, he is probably NBK in his 50s, and he desperately needs Cinna's help to freshen up his hairdo.

What better place could there be for a social outcast like Snape than the interwebs. And what more *magical* platform could there be than one where the messages disappear into the ether the instant they arrive, SnapChat... I think you know where I'm going with this.

In honor of the second-most pallid individual in the Potterverse, we have created SnapeChat (the Dark Lord bid us do it).

What are you going to move along, or do you take pride in being an insufferable lurker? CLICK ON, PLEASE. 

This slideshow was originally published in Septemeber 2015

Topics: Books
Tags: harry potter, slideshows, social media, severus snape, voldemort, illustrated slideshows, snapchat, filters, potterheads, the potter-verse, always, snapechat, the third most popular platform among millenials just like snape was lily's second or third choice

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Janet Manley

Janet is the Sparkitor who most resembles a common field potato, and isn't opposed to pineapple appearing on a pizza. She is proof that dreams can come true, as long as your dream is to share a love seat with Benjamin Barnes for nine and a half minutes after standing him up for five because you can't work out hotel elevators. Janet once had a smexy dream where Haymitch Abernathy hugged her meaningfully, which I think means they are married now. She would like to third-person you on Twitter @janetmanley

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.