Search Menu
Menu

Snapchats from Hogwarts

Warner Bros / Facebook

Credit:

You know what's cool? Magic. Spell-castingDragons. You know what's less cool? Snapchat, if you're a loser like me. I live a very dull life, so when all the world's non-losers send me snaps of their hooligan parties, I am forced to respond with poorly lit selfies in bed with the caption "gettin' slizzard" because I haven't had a social life since circa 2009.

I assume if I had gone to Hogwarts, things would be different. Cool stuff is always going down at Hogwarts. People are always getting into magic fights, and there are usually at least 1-3 murderers running amok. We've already done InstagramNetflixtexting—even RateMyProfessors.com. So in an effort to bring you the full spectrum of wizarding social media, here's what it would look like if the non-losers of Hogwarts had Snapchat.

This slideshow was originally published in December 2015

Topics: Books, Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: harry potter, books we love, hogwarts, hermione granger, ron weasley, fictional characters, draco malfoy, voldemort, characters we love, snapchat, technology at hogwarts, but seriously phones aren't even supposed to work inside hogwarts how is this happening

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Elodie

In real life, she goes by the name Courtney Gorter. This is a closely guarded secret, and you're the only one who knows about it, so be cool. You can follow her on tumblr or Twitter if you want, but it's just going to be a lot of complaining.

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.