Search Menu
Menu

If Kylo Ren Could Text

Disney/Facebook

Credit:

Kylo Ren is the main driving force behind most of the conflict in Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and I relate to him on a lot of levels. For one thing, I, too, am a terrible juggernaut of evil that feels the occasional pull of the Light side. For another, I am also a large, tempestuous baby man (spiritually, if not physically) who can't control my tears.

I have no business owning a phone, for the reasons outlined above. I use it primarily to send people memes and photos of sad pugs. Because Kylo Ren and I are so similar, it follows logically that he also should not have a phone. But that didn't stop me from picturing what it would look like if he did.

Topics: Celebs & Stuff
Tags: villains, star wars, fictional characters, if fictional characters could text, star wars: the force awakens, kylo ren, the darthest of vaders gets a cell phone

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Elodie

In real life, she goes by the name Courtney Gorter. This is a closely guarded secret, and you're the only one who knows about it, so be cool. You can follow her on tumblr or Twitter if you want, but it's just going to be a lot of complaining.

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.