Search Menu
Menu

Best/Worst Things to Comment on a Celeb Instagram Account

Best/Worst Things to Comment on a Celeb Instagram Account

Sharpshooter Images / Splash

Being a fan in the 21st century's hard work: there are so many opportunities to overwhelm Tavi Gevinson, Zooey Deschanel, and Emma Watson with your PERMANENT AND UNDYING LOVE (and no, that is not redundant, your love is THAT strong), it's hard to know how and where to begin. That is where we come in. I'm going to focus on Instagram because Instagram is the best place to get your feels out: there are no character limits, you don't have to worry about whether or not your comment is liked by others, and, since the only way you can read earlier comments is to click "LOAD MORE" again and again, you can say whatever crazy thing you like without worrying about whether someone you know is going to stumble onto it and find out that you have ZERO CHILL when it comes to T-Swift's cats. That said, there is a right way and a wrong way to comment. I've compiled a list of some of the best and worst comments you can make on a celeb's Instagram. It's up to you to decide which category each falls into.

You're a magical creature.

Can I join your squad? Skills include pointing out cute dogs in public and dorkily dancing to David Bowie.

Marry me now, plz.

SO MAD at your cool life and Β baller wardrobe. UGH WHY?????

You're the queen and I'm your loyal subject FOREVER. I'll never leave you like the US left Britain. Ingrates. But seriously. My heart and everything else I own is yours.

@yourfriend thought this was you

Could I borrow your shoesies sometime?

DO YOU WANT TO HAVE OVER 10K FOLLOWERS LIKE ME?😊 THEN TAP THE LINK IN MY BIO & FOLLOW THE STEPS!

I named my first 10 beta-fish after you .

This is my cheating ex boyfriends number, call or text him 918-555-8476.

Your beauty is way more than skin deep.

Please answer back or like one of my posts just to show that you know I'm alive. You're the best thing that's ever been born.

@yourfriend srsly this IS you

You're rockin' that pimple.

I'd love to hear you say "bologna." Just once.

I have the ability to communicate with the dead and I believe that your grandmother is trying to reach you. Comment back to get in touch.

That selfie belongs in the Louvre next to the Mona Lisa.

Your eyebrows make me want to dance.

I was the girl wearing a yellow sweater who did a quadruple-take when you walked by saw you on 14th street!!!!! Just want to say you're my hero and seeing you completed me.

My 60-year-old dad openly admitted he'd marry you. Nothing creepy, just love.

@yourfriend OMG do you have a second life

find the devil that smiles and your crush will kiss you πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώfind the one without a mouth and make a wish and it will come true πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•post this on 13 other comment sections or it will be the opposite

We need to become best friends. I'm saying this in a really non-crazy fan way.

Have you ever left any of these comments on a celeb's Instagram? And srsly, IS THAT YOUR FRIEND???

Topics: Celebs & Stuff
Tags: celebrities, instagram, fanning out, i watched you getting that haircut, read the comments

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Emma W.

Emma loves dogs, Emily Dickinson, Jane Austen, and long walks on the beach. She grew up in New York City and now lives in Iowa City with her husband and two very, very cute dogs.

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.