Search Menu

Fuzzy Wuzzy Pets of Instagram Bracket: Round 2

Katheryn Williams / Instagram

Yesterday my hubs and I went to local animal shelters to see if we could find a dog to adopt. With allergies that have been known to swell my red, weeping eyes shut and have historically limited me to breeds that end in "-poo," "-oodle" and "hairless," this is a difficult job. A job made even more difficult by the fact that EVERY. SINGLE. dog and cat in those kennels was so cute I could have barfed rainbows and heart emojis.

"I'll take them all! Round them up and bring them to the van, Giles! And we're going to need more Kongs—lots more Kongs," I would have said in an alternate world (in which Giles is my personal assistant). It was hard :(

So can you IMAGINE if you were forced to choose between the Class A Adorable pets in this bracket? OH WAIT, you can imagine because I am asking you to do just that. Welcome to the Kennel Club. Please vote. Vote hard. (Write "left" or "right" in the comments in order of slides.)

Topics: Life
Tags: slideshows, brackets, cute animals, bracketeering, pets of instagram, our world has come down to piglet vs. horse

Write your own comment!

About the Author

Kathryn Williams is the author of three YA novels but only one with an Oxford comma in the title. She is a Taurus and hates writing bios. Check out her website,, and follow her on Twitter @kathrynwauthor.

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email