Search Menu
Menu

Fuzzy Wuzzy Pets of Instagram Bracket: Round 2

Katheryn Williams / Instagram

Credit:

Yesterday my hubs and I went to local animal shelters to see if we could find a dog to adopt. With allergies that have been known to swell my red, weeping eyes shut and have historically limited me to breeds that end in "-poo," "-oodle" and "hairless," this is a difficult job. A job made even more difficult by the fact that EVERY. SINGLE. dog and cat in those kennels was so cute I could have barfed rainbows and heart emojis.

"I'll take them all! Round them up and bring them to the van, Giles! And we're going to need more Kongs—lots more Kongs," I would have said in an alternate world (in which Giles is my personal assistant). It was hard :(

So can you IMAGINE if you were forced to choose between the Class A Adorable pets in this bracket? OH WAIT, you can imagine because I am asking you to do just that. Welcome to the Kennel Club. Please vote. Vote hard. (Write "left" or "right" in the comments in order of slides.)

Topics: Life
Tags: slideshows, brackets, cute animals, bracketeering, pets of instagram, our world has come down to piglet vs. horse

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Kathryn_Williams

Kathryn Williams is the author of three YA novels but only one with an Oxford comma in the title. She is a Taurus and hates writing bios. Check out her website, www.kathrynswilliams.com, and follow her on Twitter @kathrynwauthor.

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.