Skip over navigation

MOARRRR Celeb Style (Because You Just Can't Get Enough)

By Chelsea Dagger Aug 29, 2014

1 of 13

SplashNews

Credit:

Just when you thought my all-caps tirades were done, HERE I AM ONCE AGAIN, MUCH TO YOUR EVERLASTING DELIGHT AND/OR HORROR. So far this week we've averted our eyes from expansive pastures of cleavage at the VMAs, and slow-clapped for old Hollywood glamour at the Emmys. Today, I've rounded up a few more looks that I just couldn't ignore, even if they didn't make an appearance at an awards show! Click through to check out some seriously stylish startlets—and breathe easy, butts, because I even used regular ol' lowercase letters for most of the this slideshow. (BUT NOT FOR ALL OF ITTTTTTTT!)

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: funny things, personal style, lea michele, celeb style, emma stone, red carpet style, sarah hyland, celebs we love, gorgeous gowns, style slideshows, chloe grace moretz, style recaps, welcome to your friday fashion show

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.