Skip over navigation

Blogging LeakyCon: Pics or It Didn't Happen!

By Sam Badias Aug 7, 2014

1 of 11

Mud In My Blood merch

Credit:

This past weekend, SparkLife dropped Sam off at Platform Nine and Three-Quarters with her owl and wand in tow, and she boarded the Hogwart's Express for LEAKYCON, in sunny Orlando, Florida, SO THAT YOU MIGHT LIVE! (Yes, Orlando is where The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is located.) There, Sam crossed convention hall after convention hall looking for a Cedric to take home as a souvenir (SPARKITOR'S ORDERS), stopping to refuel with some nonalcoholic butterbeer. Here, she discusses all things LeakyCon!

HARRY POTTER HAND SANITIZERS

These were one of my favorite things at the market place, because of the awesome names—try "Basilisk Venom" and "Felix Felicis" on for size.

Mud In My Blood also had some posters that I found fantastic, especially the one that said: "No boys, unless they're cute! No alcohol, unless there's enough to go around! No parties unless Umbridge is invited!" Ten points to you if you get that reference!!!

(Get 'em here! www.mudinmyblood.storenvy.com)

Topics: Books, Entertainment, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: harry potter, sparklers, slideshows, supernatural, maureen johnson, loki, authors we love, fangirling, leakycon, blogging leakycon, click on to find out which celeb crashed a segway!!!, calling in love with cardboard cutouts, camp half-blood, lizzie bennet diaries

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Sam Badias

Sam is a short human who spends her days coming up with ways to reach things on high shelves. She is a part time monster hunter and full time fangirl.

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.