Skip over navigation

Want to Make the World Suck Less? NOW YOU CAN-with DoSomething.org's THE HUNT!

Want to Make the World Suck Less? NOW YOU CAN-with DoSomething.org's THE HUNT!

By Chelsea Dagger

LEMME BREAK IT DOWN, BUTTSKIS: in just 4 days, you'll have the chance not only to participate in yet another EPIC, life-changing campaign presented by the big-hearted badasses at DoSomething.org, but also to win a $10,000 scholarship. And yes, THAT IS A 10 WITH THREE ZEROS BEHIND IT.

Now that I've got your attention, allow me to present THE DEETS: For The Hunt, DoSomething.org will reveal a new challenge every day from August 4th through 10th, and each challenge will be centered around a great cause like bullying, homelessness, and education. For 7 days, you'll have the amazing opportunity to make a positive difference in your community—and as an added bonus, the more challenges you complete, the more chances you'll have to win a $10,000 scholarships or an awesome concert experience. JACKPOT.

To sign up for The Hunt and receive challenge updates, you can text HUNT to 38383 or click here—and if you want exclusive info and pro tips, make sure to sign up before the challenge begins on August 4th! Oh, and I've got one more treat for ya—a video of the official face of The Hunt campaign, the uber-cute Nathan Kress. Is he wearing tight jeans and a cape while being hilariously adorable? YOU'LL HAVE TO WATCH TO FIND OUT. (Hint: HE DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY IS).

Read the official rules right here, then hit the comments to tell me if you're going to participate in The Hunt! And if you've got any questions, leave 'em in the comments, and I'll be sure to get the inside scoop from our pals at DoSomething! 

Topics: Life, Help Out!
Tags: volunteering, helping out, dosomething.org, good causes, helping others, causes we love, the hunt is on, the hunt

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.