Skip over navigation

Check Out the Billboard Awards & JLaw's Sexy New Hairstyle In This Week's Hottest Celeb Looks!

By Chelsea Dagger May 19, 2014

1 of 17

KCS Presse / Splash News

Credit:

It's MONAY, darlingbutts, which means IT'S PANCAKE DAY (I call Monday "Pancake Day" because of how many pancakes I eat every Monday to offset the soul-crushing gloominess of the beginning of the week. (Spoiler Alert: I also call every other day Pancake Day.)) It ALSO means that it's TIME FOR A CELEB STYLE RECAP, an arbitrary decision I just made with zero basis in tradition, motivated purely be a desire to LOOK AT BEAUTIFUL PICTURES OF BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. Click through the slideshow to check out some of your favorite starlets all gussied up in gorgeous ensembles, then hit the comments to A: tell me which look you loved most, and B: CHALLENGE ME TO A PANCAKE EATING CONTEST. (Please bring your own pancakes. And also some pancakes for me, because I accidentally already ate mine.)

Topics: Celebs & Stuff
Tags: blake lively, ke$ha, award shows, jennifer lawrence, celeb style, elizabeth olsen, zoe saldana, red carpet style, celebs we love, cannes, nicholas hoult, carrie underwood, gorgeous gowns, style slideshows, jlaw, celeb style recap, x-men: days of future past, style recap, movie premiere, ain't nothin' better than pancakes and fashion, billboard awards 2014

Write your own comment!

OR

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.