Skip over navigation

The Vlog You Didn't Ask For & Never Wanted: HERE ARE A FEW OF MY FLAVORITE THANGS!

The Vlog You Didn't Ask For & Never Wanted: HERE ARE A FEW OF MY FLAVORITE THANGS!

By Chelsea Dagger

I'M BACK, BUTTS. Surely you've noticed an enormous, forehead-shaped hole in your heart these past three weeks, which is why I've returned with a VENGEANCE, wielding the finest vlog concept the interwebs has ever seen (FALSE). In today's masterpiece, which was supposed to clock in at 5 minutes but of course ended up pushing 9, I monotonously list various items that I like (and YES, it is just as revolutionary as it sounds). On the off chance that YOU like some of these things too, I've included links below! But for now, set your face solidly into a grimace and settle in for yet another inexplicably lengthy, wildly and/or mildly entertaining CINEMATIC CHELSEA DAGGER GEM.

Links to Schtuff I Lurve:

Washi Tape: $2.99/Roll at Target

EOS Lip Balm: $3.49 each at Ulta (also available at most grocery stores)

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Perfume: $55 at Nordstorm.com 

Graphic "Bon Voyage" Tee:I actually got mine YESTERDAY as part of a PJ set at Forever21.com, but I can't find it online; here's a similar one, and they have tons more cute graphic/word/sentence tees as well!

Laid Back Sweatshirt: On sale for $10 at CharlotteRusse.com (I also have and LOVE this tank from H&M!)

Neon Sunglasses: $12.99 at Target; $5.80 at Forever21

Certain Dri and Degree Men's Deodorant in Arctic Edge: Available at most grocery stores (Walgreens, Target, CVS, Safeway, etc)

Summer Scarves: $8.80 at Forever21.com$14.99 at Target

Sun-Kissed Eyeshadow Palette: $6.80 at Forever21.com

Nine Stories by JD Salinger: From $6.99 at BN.com

Whale Talk and Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes: From $9.99 at BN.com

DO YOU LOVE ANYTHING THAT I LOVE?! Surely if you have a beating heart than WASHI TAPE strikes your fancy. What are your favorite style accessories/beauty products/books so far in May? ALSO PLEASE I BEG OF YOU GIVE ME IDEARS FOR THE NEXT VLOG.

Topics: Life
Tags: perfume, books we love, makeup, diy, target, jd salinger, funny things, crafts, forever21, vlogs, personal style, summer style, sunglasses, chelsea dagger vlog, being sweaty, chris crutched, summer scarves, welcome to the longest 8 minutes of your life

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.