Skip over navigation

Table for One (Hamster), Please!

Table for One (Hamster), Please!

HelloDenizen/YouTube

The internet gods have been good to us: HelloDenizen has filmed the world's tiniest Mexican fiesta, at which a hamster sits down in a miniature cantina and enjoys a nano burrito prepared by a meticulous chef. The only way this could be better is if a hamster mariachi band were to serenade the hamster gentleman during his meal. Or if someone were to make a full recreation of The Three Amigos using hamsters. (I am not trade-marking these ideas; consider them open source and available to you to REALIZE FOR ME! You would only need the corner of a studio lot to film the whole thing, and the overhead would naturally be small.)

Interestingly, the hamster eats his miniature burrito in the same way that I do:

Shortly thereafter, he realizes he put too much hot sauce in and experiences internal conflict; a battle being waged between wizard and dragon in the bowels of the Earth. A blink later, the hamster is ready to repeat his mistake all over with a second burrito. Truly the only thing missing from this recreation of EVERY NIGHT OF MY LIFE is the bottomless chip basket and groveling for more pico de gallo. Also: a terrible Spanish accent (I am from AUSTRALIA! I am TRYING!). Here is the video:

Poll Question

After watching this video, I am:

[via Jezebel]

Topics: Life
Tags: cute, animals, burritos, watch this, videos, can i get some tiny cholula por favor?, mexican food, hamsters, internet genius, gold forever and ever, i think i'm pregnant with a hamster

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Janet Manley

Janet is the Sparkitor who most resembles a common field potato, and isn't opposed to pineapple appearing on a pizza. She is proof that dreams can come true, as long as your dream is to share a love seat with Benjamin Barnes for nine and a half minutes after standing him up for five because you can't work out hotel elevators. Janet once had a smexy dream where Haymitch Abernathy hugged her meaningfully, which I think means they are married now. She would like to third-person you on Twitter @janetmanley

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.