Skip over navigation

Table for One (Hamster), Please!

Table for One (Hamster), Please!

By Janet Manley

HelloDenizen/YouTube

The internet gods have been good to us: HelloDenizen has filmed the world's tiniest Mexican fiesta, at which a hamster sits down in a miniature cantina and enjoys a nano burrito prepared by a meticulous chef. The only way this could be better is if a hamster mariachi band were to serenade the hamster gentleman during his meal. Or if someone were to make a full recreation of The Three Amigos using hamsters. (I am not trade-marking these ideas; consider them open source and available to you to REALIZE FOR ME! You would only need the corner of a studio lot to film the whole thing, and the overhead would naturally be small.)

Interestingly, the hamster eats his miniature burrito in the same way that I do:

Shortly thereafter, he realizes he put too much hot sauce in and experiences internal conflict; a battle being waged between wizard and dragon in the bowels of the Earth. A blink later, the hamster is ready to repeat his mistake all over with a second burrito. Truly the only thing missing from this recreation of EVERY NIGHT OF MY LIFE is the bottomless chip basket and groveling for more pico de gallo. Also: a terrible Spanish accent (I am from AUSTRALIA! I am TRYING!). Here is the video:

Poll Question

After watching this video, I am:

[via Jezebel]

Topics: Life
Tags: cute, animals, burritos, watch this, videos, can i get some tiny cholula por favor?, mexican food, hamsters, internet genius, gold forever and ever, i think i'm pregnant with a hamster

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Janet Manley

Janet's desk was moved into the hall for the duration of coursework on Roman numerals in grade four, and she cannot tell one Rocky from another to this day. Her spirit animal is a wombat, and she has not written a novel. Dauntless, Gryffindor, Mockingjay. She tweets @janetmanley

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.