Skip over navigation

New TFiOS Trailer!!!

New <i>TFiOS</i> Trailer!!!

By Janet Manley

20th Century Fox / YouTube

The latest tiny infinity that is the extended The Fault in Our Stars trailer has convinced me of one thing, Sparklers: Ansel Elgort (I always go to type Angel Elsort, btw) is KING of sly-face-making. His face is a little cannon of feels and crushes. I love him already. BEHOLD HIS LIVELY SOUL! (So face. Many feels. Much happy. Wow.)

Consider the above montage added to my crush wall! Because as you know, TFiOS is as much Augustus's story as Hazel Grace's.

I am READY TO HAVE MY HEART BROKEN AND COBBLED BACK TOGETHER IN AMSTERDAM!!!!

June 6, nerdfighters!

What do you think of the extended peep into TFiOS the movie? Are you feeling seriously okay about Ansel as Augustus?!

Topics: Books, Entertainment
Tags: movies, metaphors, john green, august, nerdfighters, trailers, hazel grace, tfios, okay okay, grenades, i went to amsterdam and all i got was this timeless love story, cannot wait

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Janet Manley

Janet's desk was moved into the hall for the duration of coursework on Roman numerals in grade four, and she cannot tell one Rocky from another to this day. Her spirit animal is a wombat, and she has not written a novel. Dauntless, Gryffindor, Mockingjay. She tweets @janetmanley

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.