Skip over navigation

Your Tuesday Dose of Awesomesauce: Emma Stone DESTROYS Jimmy Fallon in Lip-Sync Battle!

Your Tuesday Dose of Awesomesauce: Emma Stone DESTROYS Jimmy Fallon in  Lip-Sync Battle!

By Chelsea Dagger

NBC Universal

As if I wasn't obsessed enough with Emma Stone already, last night she had to go and MURDERBALL Jimmy Fallon in a lip-syncing battle for the ages. I'm not going to say that her performance was better than Joseph Gordon-Levitt's—but that's only because he's my real-life boyfriend, and I don't want things to get awkward at home (JOSEPH CAN BE VERY SENSITIVE). The epic video of Emma's tour-de-force truimph is below; press play, then prepare to sit in stunned, gleeful silence for 7 minutes as the indomitable Miss Stone DECIMATES Mr. Fallon at his own game (his robot dance moves may be 9 kinds of adorable, but HE NEVER EVEN STOOD A CHANCE).

COME ON. How perfect can one gorgeous, hilarious redhead be?! TOO PERFECT, BUTTS. TOO. PERFECT. Did you die over this? I did. I'M DEAD. What song would you choose in a lip-sync battle to the death? I'd definitely have to go with something by Hootie and the Blowfish. I WOULD OWN THAT STAGE.

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: awesome things, funny things, karaoke, jimmy fallon, celebs, emma stone, celebs we love, girl crushes, lip syncing, lip-sync battles, this is what happens when you challenge a ginger

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.