Skip over navigation

Your Tuesday Dose of Awesomesauce: Emma Stone DESTROYS Jimmy Fallon in Lip-Sync Battle!

Your Tuesday Dose of Awesomesauce: Emma Stone DESTROYS Jimmy Fallon in  Lip-Sync Battle!

By Chelsea Dagger

NBC Universal

As if I wasn't obsessed enough with Emma Stone already, last night she had to go and MURDERBALL Jimmy Fallon in a lip-syncing battle for the ages. I'm not going to say that her performance was better than Joseph Gordon-Levitt's—but that's only because he's my real-life boyfriend, and I don't want things to get awkward at home (JOSEPH CAN BE VERY SENSITIVE). The epic video of Emma's tour-de-force truimph is below; press play, then prepare to sit in stunned, gleeful silence for 7 minutes as the indomitable Miss Stone DECIMATES Mr. Fallon at his own game (his robot dance moves may be 9 kinds of adorable, but HE NEVER EVEN STOOD A CHANCE).

COME ON. How perfect can one gorgeous, hilarious redhead be?! TOO PERFECT, BUTTS. TOO. PERFECT. Did you die over this? I did. I'M DEAD. What song would you choose in a lip-sync battle to the death? I'd definitely have to go with something by Hootie and the Blowfish. I WOULD OWN THAT STAGE.

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: awesome things, funny things, karaoke, jimmy fallon, celebs, emma stone, celebs we love, girl crushes, lip syncing, lip-sync battles, this is what happens when you challenge a ginger

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.