Skip over navigation

Red-Carpet Worthy Prom Looks Inspired By Emma Watson, JLAW, and TSwift!

By Chelsea Dagger Apr 18, 2014

1 of 15

Joe Seer /Modcloth.com/Sephora.com/ASOS.com/H&M.com

Credit:

Tell me if this scenario sounds familiar: You're standing outside Emma Watson's apartment. You're dressed in a superbly unconvincing homemade tree costume. You're primed and ready for Emma to walk by, at which point you will drop-tackle her, steal a single strand of her hair, shout "I'MSORRYILOVEYOUUUUUUU" and take off into the night, the final ingredient for the world's greatest Polyjuice Potion clutched in your sweaty little hands.

NOBODY ELSE HAS DONE THAT?! COME ON.

Even if you haven't stooped to petty larceny, idiotic costumery, and high-level wizardry to try and transform yourself into the likes of Granger Danger, JLaw, and Tay-Swifty, I'm sure that the imminent arrival of prom has at least made you consider doing all three—after all, wouldn't it be wonderful to look like a celeb for the night? BEHOLD, YOUR MIRACULOUS SOLUTION: this slideshow! With absolutely ZERO drop-tackles or DIY shrubbery shirts, you can now look just as glamorous and gorgeous as your fave lady crushes—just click "next" to find out how! And remember: if you do decide to go the Polyjuice Potion route, you can get Boomslang skin on eBay for, like, 3 Galleons. BUT YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT FROM ME.

Dagger Note: This slideshow was NOT sponsored; a huge thanks to Modcloth.com, ASOS.com, UrbanOutfitters.com, and Sephora.com for allowing us to use their product images!

Topics: Life, Guide to Prom
Tags: prom dresses, celebs we love, cute outfits, style slideshows, prom 2014, prom inspiration, prom dress shopping, prepare to be the katniss of prom

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.