Skip over navigation

Bust Out Your Astronaut Glue, Butts, 'Cuz We're Gettin' CRAFTY

Bust Out Your Astronaut Glue, Butts, 'Cuz We're Gettin' CRAFTY

By Chelsea Dagger

Now that we've mastered (and/or permanently tarnished) the culinary arts, I've decided that we should broaden our DIY horizons! Today, we're taking on the craftiest of all crafts: GLUING STUFF TO SUNGLASSES TO TURN THEM INTO EVEN BETTER SUNGLASSES. Confused? Dazzled? Suffering from seasonal allergies? FABULOUS. All of those emotions will serve you well as you watch today's vlog—so press Play and prepare for a craft attack the likes of which THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN.

Which pair of my SPECTACULAR shades are your faves? I can't choose, so I'm going to wear ALL THREE, ALL THE TIME. Do you think you'll take a whack at this DIY? Will you PLEASE send me pix if you do?

Topics: Life
Tags: diy, funny things, crafts, chelsea dagger vlogs, chelsea dagger vlog, my sunglasses are about to change your life

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.