Skip over navigation

Rihanna Rocks Granny Panties & Shailene Goes Green: The Hottest Looks from the 2014 MTV Movie Awards!

By Chelsea Dagger Apr 14, 2014

1 of 12

Nate Beckett/Russ Einhorn/SplashNews

Credit:

BUTTS, THIS IS NOT A DRILL. There are free donuts in the SparkNotes cafeteria, and if I don't get there in the next 17 seconds, ALL THE CHOCOLATES WILL BE GONE, AND MY LIFE WILL BE A BOTTOMLESS ABYSS OF DESPAIR. There's no time for dilly-dallying or lolly-gagging when frosting-coated carbs are on the line, so without further ado, I hereby present your MTV Movie Awards slideshow! Now, TO THE CAFETERIA!

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: mtv, rihanna, zac efron, award shows, celeb style, red carpet style, shailene woodley, sam claflin, celebs we love, outfit slideshows, lupita nyong'o, mtv movie awards 2014, hot messes and gorgeous dresses

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.