Skip over navigation

IT'S FACE TIME: How to Get JLaw, Lupita, & Lea's Prom-Perfect Makeup!

By Chelsea Dagger Apr 2, 2014

1 of 6

Russ Einhorn / Splash News; s_bukley / Shutterstock.com

Credit:

PROM SEASON IS UPON US, SPARKLEBUTTS, and though choosing the perfect gown will indubitably be your top priority, don't forget that adorning your FACIAL REGION is also highly important. There are countless ways to get gussied up for the big night, but lest you be overwhelmed with options, I narrowed the field down to five of my favorites, as worn by a few of my biggest girl crushes (SERIOUSLY, JLAW, TEXT ME BACK. I REALLY THINK WE MIGHT BE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER). Click through the slideshow to check out their gorgeous looks, and then hit the comments to tell me which one you're dying to steal for yourself!

A big thanks to Sephora.com and ASOS.com for allowing us to feature their product images!

Topics: Life, Guide to Prom, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: makeup, emma watson, jennifer lawrence, lea michele, lupita nyong'o, prom 2014, prom beauty, prom inspiration, do i have to be a nasa astronaut to apply false eyelashes

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.