Skip over navigation

The Hottest Looks at the 2014 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards!

By Chelsea Dagger Mar 31, 2014

1 of 13

Keene/SplashNes

Credit:

OH HURRAY, IT'S MONDAY, MY LEAST FAVORITE OF ALL THE DAYS. Thank gourds the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards happened on Saturday night, or I'd have nothing to distract myself from the crippling bleakness of the week ahead. (If that sentence doesn't get your morning off to a good start, I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL.)

The star-studded event was chockfull of mini-dresses, famous teenagers who I've never heard of, and Nickelodeon's trademark green goo, which ended up all over self-proclaimed "unslimeable" host Mark Whalberg's chiseled face.  JLaw (who unfortunately couldn't attend) was the evening's big winner, with Catching Fire earning the Favorite Movie award and the starlet herself taking home the title of Favorite Actress and Favorite Female Buttkicker (Robert Downey Jr. won Favorite Male Buttkicker and gave a surprisingly inspirational speech about proverbial butts and kicking life in the face). One Direction earned the title of Favorite Music Group, Frozen won Favorite Animated Movie, and the Chelsea Dagger vlog failed to be nominated for a single award, which is both a travesty and an outrage.

Click through the slideshow to check out some of your fave celebs struttin' their stuff on the orange carpet, then hit the comments to join my "I'VE GOT A CASE OF THE MONDAYS" party (there will be bean bag chairs, breakfast milkshakes, and sad-face pancakes for everyone).

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: award shows, celebs, celeb style, red carpet style, kaley cuoco, celebs we love, victoria justice, nickelodeon kids choice awards 2014, austin mahone, cody simpson, willow shields

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.