Skip over navigation

The Awkwardest Awkwardness Vlog: PART 1

The Awkwardest Awkwardness Vlog: PART 1

By Chelsea Dagger

As one of the country's—nay, the world's—foremost expert on all things awkward, I wanted to share some of my personal experiences with awkwardness on today's vlog. As you can see, whizz got OUT-OF-HAND-LONG (8 minutes?! IT'S A VLOG, DAGGER, NOT A LORD OF THE RINGS MOVIE), so I decided to split it into two parts (the next one will go up next week)—which essentially means you're getting 2 vlogs for the price of 1. JACKPOT.

OH, and one more thing before you press play: CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY EVERYTHING IS BACKWARDS? Like, the titles of books and that giant blue "@" sign behind my head? IS THIS SOME SORT OF MIND-BENDING VLOG PARADIGM? I honestly can't figure it out. I'M A SPARKITOR, DAMMIT, NOT A NASA ASTRONAUT.

THANK GOURDS THAT'S OVER. If you want to watch the infamous, barf-ridden Chris Hemsworth interview and hear what his accent ACTUALLY sounds like, click here. Done? Good. Then go to the comments and GIVE ME ALL YOUR AWKWARDS. 

Topics: Life
Tags: guides, flirting, crushes, sparklers, high school, awkward things, sparklife, funny things, how to, chris hemsworth, being awkward, chelsea dagger vlogs, chelsea dagger vlog, awkward stories

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.