Skip over navigation

From Tomboy Chic to Flirty & Feminine, We've Got Your Guide to Gorgeous Spring Style!

By Chelsea Dagger Mar 11, 2014

1 of 8

Modcloth.com/Sephora.com/UrbanOutfitters.com/H&M.com/ASOS.com

Credit:

It's finally March, which means that soon it will be warm again and we will no longer have to wear down comforters as pants (thank GOURDS, because those do absolutely NOTHING to flatter my cankles). I can't wait to pack up my winter wardrobe and experiment with the awesome trends popping up this spring—there are attention-getting accessories, subtly sexy styles, and everything in between! I've scoured the interwebs for the coolest, cutest items and put 'em all into this slideshow—because I want you butts to fall in lurve with these trends too, so we can all wear matching clothes and look like a tiny, fiercely un-intimidating gang. Take a gander at these fresh fashion finds, then hit the comments section to tell me which one you're most excited to take for a spin!

Topics: Life
Tags: personal style, cute outfits, fashion trends, outfit slideshows, spring trends

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.