Skip over navigation

Brace Yourselves for BEAUTY OVERLOAD: The Hottest Looks At the 2014 Oscars!

By Chelsea Dagger Mar 4, 2014

1 of 32

SplashNews

Credit:

PUT ON A HELMET AND STRAP A PILLOW TO YOUR GUT, BUTTS, because you are about to witness AN UNPRECEDENTED AMOUNT OF GORGEOUS. Sunday night's Academy Awards not only provided us with millions of moments of  internet-crashing awesomeness (summed up to perfection right here by our very own Janet Manley), they also gave us the second most stunning collection of gowns ever assembled (first-most stunning are the collections that I put together last week. #HUMBLEBRAG). All of your favorite celebs strutted the red carpet looking like absolute divinity—which is why the following pix are going to cause swoonage so serious that you will probably need medical attention (WORTH IT). Keep your smelling salts close at hand while you click through the slideshows, then hit the comments to tell me which stars made your best-dressed list (and also to report on how many times you collapsed into the carpet and rug-burned your face due to beauty overload-induced fainting spells. I'm at 9 so far, but I'm confident I can get that number into double digits).

Dagger Note: Sorry this is a day late, buttskis! It took me ever so long to put together because I kept passing out from glamour fumes while Googling gown photos. I BLAME LUPITA.

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: taylor swift, award shows, jennifer lawrence, celebs, chris hemsworth, red carpet style, celebs we love, fashion slideshows, gorgeous gowns, lupita nyong'o, 2014 oscars, oscars 2014

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.