True or False: Celebrity Fact Edition!
Have you been spending enough time on Twitter? Take this test to gauge your celebrity mania!
1. For her role in Winter’s Bone, Jennifer Lawrence learned how to skin squirrels.
2. Miley Cyrus first found out her father was a country music star when she saw him on a Ford truck commercial.
3. Emma Stone convinced her parents to let her take up acting by showing them a PowerPoint presentation.
4. Josh Hutcherson first thought The Hunger Games was a sequel to Hungry Hungry Hippos and bought a hippo costume for his audition.
5. Ryan Gosling has his own indie rock band Dead Man's Bones with friend Zach Shields. They are planning their second album.
6. Jaden Smith attributes his classic "confused look" to not knowing what's going on half the time.
7. Selena Gomez has her own fashion line at K-Mart, and told US Weekly that she would totally wear something from her collection to the Oscars if they ever host the Oscars in a paddock.
8. Halle Berry was actually named after a department store.
9. Justin Bieber is not Canadian. He's actually half jerk-face, half douche-mobile.
10. Kesha has an IQ of 140 and scored 1500 on her SATs.
11. To prepare for her role in Kick-Ass, Chloe Moretz single-handedly apprehended seven prison escapees in her home town of Henderson, Colorado.
1. T 2. F 3. T. 4. F. 5. T 6. F. 7. F 8. T. 9. T 10. T. 11. F
How did you do?!