Skip over navigation

Get Ready to Drool Over OUT OF PRINT's Awesome, Lit-Inspired Accessories!

By Chelsea Dagger Feb 21, 2014

1 of 4

Out of Print Clothing

Credit:

Wearing you heart on your sleeve just ain't gonna cut it any more, Sparklers; the time has come to wear your BRAIN on your SHIRT. Okay, so my tagline needs a little work, but come on: haven't you always wanted to rock a tee that makes you look 10 kinds of adorable AND broadcasts your impeccable literary taste to the the world? OF CORUSE YOU HAVE. And now you can—with Out of PrintTheir mission is to celebrate great stories through fashion, and every piece of their clothing and jewelry is inspired by an iconic, beloved novel—from Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse -Five to Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. But that's not even the best part! Aside from being wildly affordable, ridiculously cute, and as perfectly worn-in as your favorite book, these products are helping spread a love of literature around the world; for every item sold on their site, Out of Print donates a book to a community in need through their partnership with Books for Africa. So when you slip into a cozy Little Women fleece or fasten a gold To Kill a Mockingbird chain around your neck, you can be sure that you not only look good, you're helping to do good too. Click through the slideshow to check out some of my fave OoP products, and then hit the comments to tell me which item you love the most!

Dagger Note: This slideshow was not sponsored by Out of Print Clothing; I just fell in love with their line and wanted to share the awesomeness with you!

Products featured in this slide:

Library Card Pouch in Blue: $12

Gatsby Fleece Sweatshirt: $42

Pride and Prejudice Tee: $28

Topics: Books, Life
Tags: shopping, books we love, the great gatsby, pride and prejudice, jewelry, personal style, classic novels, out of print clothing, sites we love, cute stuff, cute clothes

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.