Skip over navigation

The Hottest Looks at the 2014 BAFTAs!

By Chelsea Dagger Feb 17, 2014

1 of 8

SplashNews/Reimschuessel

Credit:

IT'S MONDAY AFTERNOON, and that means that most of you are probably shaking your fists at the sky and yelling "WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS?!" While I can't help you fast-forward to Tuesday  (dammit butts, I'm a Sparkitor, not a physicist!), I can help ease your post-weekend blues by providing you with pix of all the lurviest looks from last night's BAFTA awards. So stop trying to stab your own brain with your calculator (it won't work; brain bone is too dense) and start drooling over these flllyyyy ladies and gents—I promise, it will be Tuesday soon.

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: award shows, celebs, eddie redmayne, red carpet style, angelina jolie, samantha barks, celebs we love, gorgeous gowns, lily allen, lupita nyong'o, 2014 baftas, lea seydoux

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.

From Our Partners