Skip over navigation

RANDOM FRIDAY POLL: Which Franco is Hotter? (And No, You May NOT Answer "I'LL TAKE 'EM BOTH.")

RANDOM FRIDAY POLL: Which Franco is Hotter? (And No, You May NOT Answer

By Chelsea Dagger

Since I wasn't able to Fed-Ex 2 million heart-shaped boxes of Cheez-it-filled chocolates to you butts for Valentine's Day (your stomachs are MISSING OUT), I figured I'd give you some EYE CANDY instead! BEHOLD, James and Dave Franco, famous bros/actors who have definitely hit the genetic jackpot.

You may recognize James from, oh, EVERYTHING, EVER; his finely-shaped faced is one of the most ubiquitous in Hollywood, and he's starred in dozens of films, most notably 127 Hours,Pineapple Express, Spring Breakers, Oz the Great and Powerful, and This Is The End. Plus, he's a PHd candidate at Yale, a terrible Oscars host, a prolific taker and righteous defender of selfies, an acclaimed fiction/poetry writer, and downright attractive human being.

That's a lot for a little brother to live up to, but fortunately for us, Dave Franco wanted his own shot at the spotlight. In the past few years he's gone from background character to almost- leading man, with memorable roles in Now You See Me, Now You Don't, Fright Night, 21 Jump Street, and the TV series Scrubs. Up next, he'll be in Neighbors with Seth Rogen and Zac Efron (so basically, my shortlist of fantasy boyfriends) and will probably become a super-famous movie star shortly thereafter (FINGERS CROSSED). Oh, and did I mention his startling good looks? And winsome smile? And THIS?!?!

SO. We've got two very talented gentlemen with two ridiculously chiseled jawlines, both of whom look SPECTACULAR in tank tops. It seems impossible to choose who's hotter (especially when you compare their GQ covers), BUT CHOOSE YOU MUST (or at least come up with a suitable alternative, like going swing-dancing with one on Tuesdays and meeting the other for all-you-can-eat pancakes on Saturdays). Now ninja-roll on down to that comment section and tell me: DAVE OR JAMES?

I don't want my bias to affect your decision, but I'm going with Dave. HIS FACE IS JUST SO NICE TO LOOK AT. (Plus, I still hold the 2011 Oscars against James. SORRY I'M NOT SORRY.) HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, BUTTS!!

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: hot guys, celebs, celeb crushes, celebs we love, james franco, dave franco

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.