Skip over navigation

Taylor, Katy, and More: Who Looked Hottest At the 2014 Grammys?

By Chelsea Dagger Jan 27, 2014

1 of 15

Nate Beckett/Jen Lowery/Splash News

Credit:

HULLO BUTTSKIS, and welcome to the Grammys—or as I’ve called them in years past, THAT ONE AWARD SHOW WHEN PRETTY MUCH EVERYBODY LOOKS RIDICULOUS EXCEPT TSWIFT. Unfortunately, your favorite songstresses brought their style A-GAME to the red carpet last night, thereby rendering my usual joke totally irrelevant. THANKS A LOT, well-dressed famous people. Whilst I mourn the death of my humor, click through the slideshow to check out what everyone wore, and then hit the comments to tell me whose look was your favorite!

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: taylor swift, musicians, award shows, ciara, anna kendrick, gorgeous gowns, macklemore, 2014 grammys

Write your own comment!

OR

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.