Skip over navigation

We've Got Major Crushes on These 2014 Oscar Nominees!

By Chelsea Dagger Jan 17, 2014

1 of 10

Xavier Collin/Celebrity Monitor/Cosima Scavolini / SplashNews

Credit:

If you haven't read Janet's fabulous nominations post yet, THEN I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH YOUR LIFE. Get over there, STAT, and bask in the glow of her wit (it feels like SUNSHINE and smells like MICROWAVED CHIPS AHOY COOKIES).  Once Janet's helped you decide who should take home an 8.5 pound man-shaped statuette, come back here and  get mooney-eyed with me over the perfectly sculpted faces of my favorite noms. (Side note: I just realized that "noms" isn't only an abbreviation for "nominees" but also a perfectly apt description of how deeeelicious these stars are! As in "om nom nom"? As in "watch Thor house these hashbrowns"? As in "is this hilarious yet, or should I explain the joke some more?" As in COME ON, BUTTS, A LITTLE SYMPATHY CHUCKLE NEVER HURT ANYONE.) Click through the slideshow to check 'em out, and then hit me up in the comments section to tell me A: which super-fly celeb has won your heart (and your vote for SUPERIOR ACTING ABILITY) and B: that due to the earlier "nom" fiasco, I should cease any and all attempts at cleverness and just resign myself to CAPITAL LETTERS, for they are the recourse of the weak and sweaty. HEAVY SIGHHHHHHHH.

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: crushes, christian bale, hot guys, jennifer lawrence, celebs, celeb crushes, celebs we love, actors we love, amy adams, idris elba, lupita nyong'o, oscar nominations, 2014 oscars, jared leto, matthew mcconaughey, chiwetel ejiofor, great movies

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.