10 Reasons Why 2014 Will Be Horrible
2. Vine will shorten it's videos from 6 seconds to 0.6 seconds. However, no one will notice.
3. Google + will continue to grow, meaning you will have to click "deny" 500% more next year.
4. Ads on Twitter will increase, meaning you'll have to read twenty "check out this awesome deal on socks" posts from retailers before reading "Check out these awesome socks" post from friends.
5. Amazon will begin delivering packages with drones. Speed will be faster, but if you don't tip the deliverymen they will shoot you.
6. The new shopping demographic will change from 12-18 year olds to 7-11 years old, making Dora The Explorer the #1 social force in business.
7. The NFL will impose more rules to protect their players from injury with the controversial "no tackle" rule.
8. Michael Bay's "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" will flop because Megan Fox is too plastic to play a cartoon character.
9. The new Godzilla remake will have people disappointed because lead actor Bryan Cranston doesn't say "I'm the one who knocks" when Godzilla steps on his house.