Skip over navigation

Top 5 Ninth Doctor and Rose Moments

Top 5 Ninth Doctor and Rose Moments

By Addison

YouTube / BBC

Before I begin, I just wanna say: They were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. There's just SO MANY great moments between the Ninth Doctor and Rose Tyler that it's totally impossible to leave them behind while talking Doctor Who romance. Back by popular demand, I bring to you my top five Rose/Doctor moments (from series 1)!

5. Episode 1 (series 1): 

a) Just when you think Rose is about to get killed by the plastic mannequins the Doctor grabs her by the hand and says, "Run!" *a hand to hold?*

b) After Rose says no to going traveling with the Doctor, he comes back again to say, "By the way, did I mention it also travels in time?" to which Rose smiles and goes running towards the TARDIS. He absolutely could not part with her! *mush-mush*

4. Episode 3 (series 1):

a) Doctor: You look beautiful! Considering...

Rose: What?

Doctor: That you're human.

The way he looks at her is the way every girl wants to be looked at. Sigh.

b) They'd rather hold hands and die together. *sniff*

Doctor: I'm so glad I met you!

Rose: Me too!

FEELS, MAN! FEELS!

3. Episode 5 (series 1):

a) Rose asks the Doctor to fire a missile at 10 Downing Street without knowing the consequences, because she trusts him that much, to which he says, "You don't even know what it is, you'd just let me? "

b) "I could save the world but lose you." We see just how much the Doctor loves Rose at this point. *mush-mush*

2. Episode 10 (series 1): The Doctor and Rose dancing is by far the sweetest thing ever! He gets crinkled up to find that she *cough* assumes that he can't be romantic *cough*.

1. Episode 13 (series 1):

a) "Come here. I think you need a Doctor." The Doctor pulls Rose into a kiss that sets all our hearts flutter like crazy—could there ever be anything more passionate than that kiss? That spark-flying-tigers-doing-the-gangnam-style-in-your-heart kinda kiss!

b) The Doctor: "Rose, before I go, I just want to tell you, you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I." *swoons at the big smile*

Bonus: Although this post calls for only five favorite moments, I couldn't part with the moment in Episode 8 (series 1) when the Doctor, thinking they're all about to die due to the wound in Time, asks Rose to tell her she's sorry, touches her face and gives her that great big smile, and pulls her into a warm embrace. I think this is the best example of how proud and affectionate he was of her.

BONUS BONUS BONUS

Nine and Rose firey eyeball magic

Generated image from gifs,doctor who,ninth doctor,rose generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

Ten and Rose hologram magic

Generated image from gifs,doctor who,tenth,rose generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

What were your top five moments?

Topics: Entertainment
Tags: doctor who, kisses, feels, shipping, rose, ninth doctor, you need a doctor

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

From Our Partners